280.2 lbs 40.6 BMI follow along as I lose 100 lbs

12 Likes

What app is that? That looks useful.

2 Likes

Pics of your fat ass or GTFO.

8 Likes

God speed brother. I’ve been there. Now 100 pound lighter. Just be consistent and focus on diet all the time.

4 Likes

Renpho scale about $30 on Amazon

6 Likes

Pass

1 Like

It’s the only way I can climax to your after pic. Do a brother a solid.

2 Likes

We’re going to need pics of your cawk including bone pressed and non bone pressed ruler measurements from the top to truly gauge the amount of fat lost from that cawk pad.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah! I’m down to watch someone kick ass.

3 Likes

In!

1 Like

I’m in. In the last 6 weeks I’ve gone from 204 to 185. 180 is my goal. Let’s get it!

5 Likes

40.6? What are you, 5’5"? That seems high.

5 Likes

5’10" and it is high

2 Likes

What’s your calorie intake per day? Working out I assume? If so I highly recommend some HIIT training.

1 Like

Went from 325 to 285. Been struggling to get past that despite all of the boxing. I am even running and taking clases beyond my basement. Most of it is diet and the fact I enjoy punching more than running. lol. I am 6’5"

4 Likes

I’m guessing 3,500 to 4,000 a day but don’t really count. I think I will be between 1,000 to 1,500. Step 1 is cutting out sugar 100% and step 2 is heavily reducing carbs. The only exercise I have ever been able to stick to is hiking and Colorado 14er season in coming up fast so i need to get ready for it.

2 Likes

How old are you? And how much do you workout right now or plan to? I’m going to show you what your calorie intake should be to see results.

1 Like

Smart man

2 Likes

I am almost 40 and work out mildly once or twice a week but switching to moderate to hardcore 5 times a week.

2 Likes

Remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Each week set a goal and kill it. It’s hard but that makes it all the more satisfying.

3 Likes