280.2 lbs 40.6 BMI follow along as I lose 100 lbs

Lets Do It GIF by memecandy

2 Likes

You Can Do It GIF

1 Like

Another hot one today, there was a racer snake and I wanted to get a picture for you guys but he was too fast and camouflaged in the tall grass.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go out in the heat for a run now since I committed to this thread last night! Going back to the office in 2 weeks so need to get back into my suits…

4 Likes

Handshake Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Got here early today to beat the heat

1 Like

“So fat, that im too slow to keep up with something with no legs, AMA!”

1 Like

We might be neighbors.

Dude, I stopped following this thread and didn’t see the pics you have been posting. I lived on green mountain for the last 6 years and only in February moved to Arvada. I hiked that mountain so much last year because it was right out my front door. I know all of those spots.

2 Likes

We are neighbors, I live by A-West. Grew up in this town and always find myself back here. One of the best towns in America imo.

Dude, I live very close to A-West. We are neighbors.

1 Like

Were going to need to meet at the hill and maybe for some beers or something soon. If you haven’t had tea garden yet I recomend it during lunch hours. Really good sesame chicken.

For sure. Ate there a few weeks ago and yes, the sesame chicken was good.

1 Like

I’ve been posting here on and off for going on 20 years but I forgot the email and password for my main account and wanted to leave all the old trolling behind me.

1 Like

5 Likes

https://i.chzbgr.com/original/3885027328/h74A91E08/a-winner-is-you

1 Like

Keep going Sr !!!

1 Like

Really wasn’t feeling it today so I went to my lesser hill. Still a great spot and the wildflowers were really popping right now. Really a great spot for wildlife viewing too. Very popular birdwatching spot in the mornings. I’ve seen foxes, coyotes, deer, large elk herds, rattlesnakes, huge bull snakes, racers, woodpeckers, blue jays, stellar Jay’s, meadow larks, owls, wild turkeys, robins, and so much more.

Really a beautiful Spot

1 Like

Having my pool back for the season is a gamechanger for me. It will greatly help me exercise and lose weight. By default, it will also improve my boxing and push me further to being ready to go for it.

1 Like

Bald eagle on my way home