280.2 lbs 40.6 BMI follow along as I lose 100 lbs

Is that Afghanistan? How long have you been deployed?

2 Likes

Afghanistan is on the east side of Denver, I live on the west side.

1 Like

Went on a 45 min run on Friday after joining this movement and then 2 4 hour hikes on the weekend and was basically crippled yesterday. It was so hot my cap was dripping sweat the entire time.

1 Like

I have not been able to trane for two weeks with a case of fucking ringworm. So, walking it is. I was jogging a bit but it is so hot out now and I am a fatass so walking will have to do. I may go on a hike this afternoon. We will see. I wish this fucking ringworm would go away. FML.

Food… I have been doing okay. I have been skipping breakfast and lunch to an extent. I am not hardcore intermittent fasting but I haven’t been eating my first meal until the afternoon, around 3ish. This has only been for a couple of days so while I am down a couple of pounds I am not really counting that yet.

Today I am trying a new recipe, lentils with curry and broccoli. I have never made lentils, I am led to believe they are healthy? I dunno. I read they have a lot of protein so it would be a good after gym meal? I am not purposely eating vegetarian but am going to try not eating meat with dinner and see how that goes (unless a I run into a vegan today. If I run into a vegan preaching not eating meat I will eat meat just to spite them as a rule).

I saw my nutritionist last week. We discussed my massive appetite. As-in, I am fully capable of eating two Chipotle burritos in one sitting, and will, and do. So, the strategy is eat something before the gym, like yogurt, and then to “ruin my dinner” by having something in the car to eat like an apple or beef jerky and to wait 20 minute before eating anything else. Also, having a healthy dinner ready at home will help so I have a bunch of chicken breast and salad greens waiting for me at home. We will see how this works.

1 Like

If any of you want to join our thread (water fast), we’re doing extended fasting, and quite a few of us are losing weight quick!

3 Likes

If he’s not snacking on his hikes and drinking water. I don’t think he needs to humble brag on your form.

I celebrate him going out into nature and not being fat shamed by an uncaring world!

GOOD JOB TONS O’ FUN!

1 Like

This is where God’s piss is made

4 different colors of flowers in one pic

I need to hit up north table. I have been all over south table, never north.

1 Like

North is where it’s at bro. 17 miles of trails and every terrain. Rock climbing. 1,000,000,000 rattlesnakes though that’s why I mostly stick to the main road up.

The trailhead is 10ish minutes from my house. Or like, 3 of them are. Which one is the easiet way up? The one off 93 on the west side? I was looking at the trailhead on the east/southeast side off Easley, ever done that one?

1 Like

Hwy 93 but park at “North Table Mountain Wyoming Cir Lot”. Little known lot so even when the main lot is full with people parking on 93 there are spots. The best part is you get your own lane to merge back into 93 on your way home. It’s sometimes tough to get out of the regular lot because of traffic.

• eats cheesesteaks *

• throws left hooks *

1 Like

Nice. Maybe later this week. Thanks for the tip on the parking.

2 Likes

Fucking hot 90° today

2 Likes

Keep workin Sr! I’m really jealous of y’all’s scenery btw. Love Colorado!

2 Likes

Thanks brother, from April to October there’s no place I’d rather be.

1 Like

If you see a fat guy with an eye patch or glass eye, you need to do 3 things:

1. Point
  2. Laugh
  3. Say LOL Phaggot!

Don’t give him any change or half of it will have to go to his ex. Don’t give him food, because he’s fat.

2 Likes

Another hot one today but I had to do it as I drank half a woke a cola with lunch. Got a little bit of cloud cover so that was nice. Will be back tomorrow and doing green mountain Monday with my old hiking friends which I haven’t seen since covid.

1 Like

At least you haven’t used your mountain hikes as an excuse to drown in mountain dew.

1 Like

I quit drinking dew when I found out what it does to your teeth. That was my first taste of sugar in almost a month.

1 Like