280.2 lbs 40.6 BMI follow along as I lose 100 lbs

Coke Zero turns the frogs gay!!!

1 Like

If you drink coke zero you’re already a gay frog

1 Like

Had some set backs recently, mostly diet related but I’m back on the horse. Did two laps up the mountain today. Need to get the renpho synced with my new phone but weight is about the same.

1 Like

Me too! WTF! I’ve gone back to the office, that might be the issue. I don’t know but I need to get back on the wagon too.

1 Like

It’s your diet.

You can walk all you want but unless you fix your diet you will always put the weight back.

Keep walking though, it’s great exercise.

1 Like

Thats the thing, FATS always start exercising and they feel better mentally so they go on and on about their exercising and they might even cut their calories too much or go vegetarian or keto or start buying organic. Then they go back to addictive eating habits because you can’t sustain three hours of exercise a day or being too low under your TDEE expended for long periods of time. YoYo dieting. Done it myself as a FAT plenty of times.

500 calories under your TDEE and an exercise regime you can do over the course of an entire 12 months without missing weeks of workouts due to injuries is the best long term way to get and stay leanish for the vast majority of people.

Exercise is only gonna solve 10% of a FATS problems, overeating addiction is the real problem.

2 Likes

The app you’re using has a tab for “circumference” on the top right. That sounds more OG useful.

1 Like

I am aware that it’s mostly diet but exercising gives me incentive to eat better. Last time I lost 80 or so pounds exercise was a major factor.

Yeah sustainability is where it’s at. If you’re doing what you’re doing and can do it the rest of your life, good on you, success is guaranteed.

All these things are meant to work for you, not the other way around.

Sustainable lifestyle changes are where it’s at. Too many times we like LARP like we’re competitive athletes or millionaire actors with their resources.

Made it up again today and ate pretty ok too

2 Likes

Everyone’s right about the eating, especially when you get older. I need to get back on the wagon. Tough to go to sleep hungry!

2 Likes

How’s it going OP?

I did a run this morning and supplemented it with some sprints, wasn’t very much but could feel my muscles straining. Only did 3 sprints and stopped to avoid injury but will aim for 5 next time.

1 Like

Not fantastic, without busting out a box of excuses there has been a major major thing going on in my personal life that I have been using as a personal excuse and thinking I will get serious when this thing is over. It should be wrapped up this week. Don’t give up on me OG.

4 Likes

Just don’t give up on yourself!

2 Likes

whatever’s going on, you should be able to spare an hour to get some kind of physical activity in and the intensity should reflect how much time you have. I still don’t manage to get even 30 min of exercise in myself each day though so easier said than done.

You’re doing it for yourself though, you literally put the work in and you benefit from it. Hard to eat well though when things aren’t going great for whatever reason. Good luck!

1 Like

you just busted out a box of excuses

1 Like

Maybe you could help by sucking out a couple grams

What’s your weight at now?

You should post a snapshot of your weight every day if you are serious. We’ll keep slagging you until you’re on track.