2ID MACP Tournament in Korea

ALCON

Due to unexpected circunstances we moved the tournament from CP Casey to Camp Humphreys. I am doing some plannning here in the Hump in conjunction with Stone amd some of my students and Al students( Level 2) from the CP Humphreys. Is going to be a good tournament and I will keep you guys posted.

PS Rich, JR, Big Daddy Perkinks, Yurk etc... I which you were here love Rafie

ALCON

Due to unexpected circunstances we moved the tournament from CP Casey to Camp Humphreys. I am doing some plannning here in the Hump in conjunction with Stone amd some of my students and Al students( Level 2) from the CP Humphreys. Is going to be a good tournament and I will keep you guys posted.

PS Rich, JR, Big Daddy Perkinks, Yurk etc... I which you were here love Rafie

Rafie,

When i started reading and saw that you were making chnages I was hoping that you would have to move the date. I will be in Korea on the 8th. A week after the tournament. But I am sure we will get to do some more tournaments in the next year. Good luck with the tournament. Are you fighting or ar you just running the tournament?

Later,
Rich

Rich

I wanted to figth of course but the location of the tournament change so know I am more involve becuase is here in the hoah. I got Maintenance and shops PLT helping a lot.

Rafie

PS we will do more as much you want hoah

ALCON

The tournament the 29 Dec, 06

Good luck bro, wish I was there.

ALCON

We still have some issues as far the tournament, Is a 2id event but anothers units want to join. But is not my call even do that i had over 300 soldiers certified, I feel like is not my job I do nt have the oppurtunity yet to go to 4. Even do that i bust my ass helping to keep this program going more than others here in korea. I my numbers

showed. Just thinking loud.

PS Yes I fixed the mess

Rafie

3 days for the tournament stay tuned

TO ALL:

My BDE register 3 teams. NO bad after all with all the half schedule shit and soldiers going to gunnery

Rafie

PS We will represent Aviation BDE Hoah!!

ALCON

we got 11 teams competing maybe more. Better show than last year

Rafie,

Good luck. Can't wait to see the results and to get there and start training the team to go to Benning. See you in a Couple of weeks.

Rich

Rich

I wish you go to guam with us

rafie

Tournament will start on 3 hours stndy

Rich

You miss brother! we just finished. 1st place 94 MP, 2nd place BCO 602nd CAB ( the company that you suppose to sign in, lol), and 3rd place 3-2( also from the CAB)

PS we took the batallion trophy photos are coming. man you be proud of us. 13 teams, 5 ea per team

Benning( Matt, Dave) see you in november with a kick ass team love rafie

Congradulations Rafie. Sounds like a good showing. I will be going to Guam with you. From what I have been told, it's me and you going to Guam. I hope my stuff gets to Korea before we leave. Can't wait to see the pictures from the tournament.

Later,
Rich

Rich

No problem! Purebred is waiting on us. Bring a gi of you have one. We got some guys going on leave to help us. I trying to incorporate crooss.fit in that MTT the way we do here in Level 1 and 2. Soldiers love it. We got some Navy seals on the class brother. I hope youb helpme to se level 4.

Rafie

I have my gi and a couple of old uniforms to bring with me. I should be good to go. Sounds like it will be a great trip. I'll try to get down to the Hump to meet you before we head to Guam.

Do you have to names of the guys from the 602 team? I have a couple of guys that went to the Hump and I was wondering if any of them competed.

Talk to ya later,
Rich

SGT Marcano- Engine Shop
PFC Norris- Engine Shop
SPC Brooks-Electric Shop
SPC Diaz- Armament
SGT Rucal- Supply but he got heart

Team CPT Rafie the Little Brown Guy in Korea Gonzalez

They are good im Proud

I don't recognize any of these guys. I guess theones that went over to Korea stopped training. I'll be in Korea on Monday afternoon. I guess I'll be at the replacement up at Casey for about a week. So hopefully I'll see you by the end of the week.

Once again, good job on the tournament.

Rich

Rich

No problem! I think some of them know you from AIT we will see. Are you sure that you coming to guam? It takes two takes 2 week to inprocess 2ID! I need to check my email to see what is going on with the TDY orders.

Rafie