$$$2nd App Gadsden Open Grappling Tourney$$$

Alright everybody, I had some things to work out, a few hurdles to overcome but here it is, the App Gadsden Open grappling tournament will be held as scheduled on February the 15th at Center Stage in Rainbow City, AL. We will still be doing the payouts that we promised. $1,250 to the Men's Absolute Division winner, $300 to the Women's absolute division winner and $100 to the Advanced division winners!!! Everybody should stick around after the tournament because App Gadsden Open is working in conjunction with Strikehard Productions, the premier MMA production company in the South, to have a full day of action!! We're gonna roll up the mats and set up the cage for a night of fights after the tournament!!!  Here is some more great news about the App Gadsden Open. Aside from the fact the we are gonna be having an awesome night of fights after the tournament, we have also set ourselves apart with our registration process!!! Here's how it works, you go to Appgadsdenopen.com and register now. It will cost you nothing but you will reserve your pre-registration price and you get to pay at the door!!!! You don't have to pay till you get there but the price doesn't go up!!! And for all of you that plan on competeing in the Absolute division this is your last chance to get into the Absolute division of the 3rd and final tournament since it will be invite only!! And don't forget that we still have Men's, Women's and kid's categories in the beginner, intermediate and advanced divisions, so tell your friends, brothers, sisters, cousins and let make this as big as it can be!!!!

Anybody in Tennessee  think they can come get this $1250? We had a beast win it last time!! Alliance Jiu-jitsu's very own Tex Johnson!!! Somebody please tell Shawn Hammonds to come get this money, I would rathersend it home with one of my boys!!! Let's get it!!

Free Registration!!! I can't make it much easier than this guys!! Go to appgadsdenopen.com to register for our grappling tournament on February the 15th at Center Stage in Gadsden, AL. It is completely free to register and you reserve your pre-registration price but don't have to pay till you get to the door!!! Almost $2,000 in prize money is on the table with $1,250 of it going out to our Men's Absolute division winner!! Who's gonna get it?

Only 9 day till the App Gadsden Open Grappling Tournament here in Gadsden, AL. Go to Appgadsdenopen.com to register for free and reserve your pre-registration price but you don't have to pay till you get to the door!!! Can't make it any easier than that guys!!! Let's get it!!!

Only 5 days till the App Gadsden Open!!! Go register for free to reserve your pre-registration price but you don't have to pay till you get there!!! Register at Appgadsdenopen.com!!! Then stick around for a night of MMA fights after the tournament with Strikehard Productions!!!!!

Two days and a wake up!!! FREE PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THE TOURNAMENT!!!! It is completely free to pre-register and secure your pre-registration price but you don't have to pay till you get there. Be sure to pre-register because you lose the discount. We have Kid's, Teen and Adult divisions in the beginner, intermediate and advanced skill levels. Come get in on this awesome tournament and stick around for the fights that night!!! I can't make it any easier than this guys. Support your local tournaments!!!

Alright guys I got news!! It is free to pre-register and very inexpensive for the quality tournament that we are putting on and the amount of money that we are paying out. I have to have registrations to pay this kind of money out. This has come down the pipeline, I have to get a minimum enrollment for the divisions that we are paying out on. We have to get a minimum of 5 people in our advanced divisions to pay the $100, a minimum of 8 to pay out in the women's absolute division and a minimum of 12 to pay out in the men's absolute division. What is happening is the exact opposite affect of what should be happening. People are not telling others about the tournament because they don't want any competition in their division. What they are not thinking about, is that if this tournament isn't successful then there will be no tournament anymore. Besides I compete to see where I am and how far I have come in my training. I compete to find good competition and I want to be challenged. This is out of my control but that doesn't mean I don't agree with it. Spread the word. It is free to pre-register!!