2nd fight: Trigg vs Charuto

wow

I STAND CORRECTED. THAT TRIANGLE WAS TIGHT. WAY TO POWER OUT

sounded like a pretty good fight until the stoppage, did Charuto look gassed? or did he just get hurt?
props to Trigg and hope to see Charuto back again.

wow...nice win for Trigg

Great win for Trigg...

Trigg walked the walk

Good W for Trigg.

Was there every any doubt?

Trigg is the next UFC Champ!

Trigg broke his nose  about three weeks ago while training. I could tell that it was bothering him but he still pulled out an impressive win.

TTT for Trigg

Congratulations TRIGGS!!

Sound exciting so far

CHARUTO WAS HURT MORE THAN GASSED. HE WAS ON THE BOTTOM TOO MUCH AND DID NOT DEFEND THE STRIKES FROM TRIGG VARY WELL

ttt for Trigg, awesome win!

I think Trigg hits HARD!

pineapple heads?

Great performance by Trigg. Either Trigg's pace gassed Charuto or he needs to get better conditioning.

Edited to say, one of the best fights of the night. both guys were working

Charuto, why can't you make the triangle work against guys like trigg and hughes?

Nice win by Trigg.

I was concerned that I saw Trigg punch and elbow to the back of the head I thought.

"with Trigg standing over him and raining down elbows to the back of Charuto’s head."

That doesn't sound too legal.

I saw some illegal elbows to the BACK to Charuto's head thrown by Trigg, doubt they were intentional though...great win for Trigg I havent given him enough credit in the past and tonight I thought Charuto would impress again. Great fight

way to go Toes!! proud of you man.

time for trigg/hughes 2 i guess.

Charuto did not look good last night. Props to Trigg though, Charuto couldnt take him down, and Trigg did his thing.