2nd most popular sport in Brazil: NOT MMA or BJJ

Some things are so laboured and devoid of humour they warrant comment.
Nice to see you have found your niche in life

Still beats crying over a group of guys not kicking a ball into a net more than their opposition.

There's always one retard doing the same old thing. Now, tell us how little America cares about soccer so you can feel better about how the US isn't any good at it.

American men's soccer team is nowhere near the same level as teams from the top ranked countries. The American women's team is. Neither matters to me.

hhahhaha y'all know so little about Brasil.

bull riding may be big in the central area of the country where people are all about the country lifestyle. I know there are huge events. in my area (south) it is niche and no one cares about it nor is it nowhere present in the mainstream.

it depends on what you mean by popular. volley, tennis and basketball are easy to find on TV; MMA (UFC) has its own #1 on-demand channel but not too many people actually do it; everybody plays handball on school but that's it; BJJ is super niche; F-1 racing is pushed down people's throat by Globo but no one cares about it; american sports are fastly growing and football makes big rating.