2nd Person: CNN Tried Directing Anti-Gun Narrative

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/second-person-accuses-cnn-of-trying-to-direct-the-narrative-at-gun-town-hall/article/2649903

The father of a survivor of last week's school shooting in Parkland, Fla., said Thursday night that a CNN producer “insinuated” to him that the network was looking for people to interview that would “espouse a certain narrative."

Andrew Klein, whose daughter survived the school shooting, told Laura Ingraham on Fox News Thursday that he spoke to a CNN producer the day after the shooting, Feb. 15., and he took away from the conversation that they wanted to interview people that wanted to talk about the “policy implications of what happened in terms of preventing future mass shootings.”

Although he said the producer never mention talking about guns in particular, he did feel they were trying to only present one side of the debate.

“The producer insinuated to me they were looking for people to espouse a certain narrative, which was taking the tragedy and turning it into a policy debate. And I read that as being a gun control debate,” Klein said.

Gasp! Really?

It must mean THEY WERE ALL ACTORS!

Glad that's established.

prof - Gasp! Really?

Glad that's established.

What kind of dumb shit response was that? Completely irrelevant to the OP.

prof - Gasp! Really?

Glad that's established.

Straw man. ... A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

This is an apple, this is an apple and this is an apple. What do you get when add all these maggot infested apples, you get CNN.

AnthonyWeiner -
prof - Gasp! Really?

Glad that's established.

That's what happens when people that need talking points decide they can wing it on their own.

CuddleBug - 
AnthonyWeiner -
prof - Gasp! Really?

Glad that's established.

That's what happens when people that need talking points decide they can wing it on their own.

Wholly shit what an idiot.

If true, and I feel very confident that it is, can't imagine anyone is surprised. God CNN, what they have become. Just fucking gross network.

ImOldGreg -

If true, and I feel very confident that it is, can't imagine anyone is surprised. God CNN, what they have become. Just fucking gross network.

This

ImOldGreg - 

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this was true based on CNN's track record of questionable sources and storylines.

Got to hand it to Trump - he took them head on and never backed down. They escalated and were caught so many times fabricating, etc to try to make Trump look bad that there credibility is definitely being questioned more then ever. I strongly believe they are now in desperation mode..

Fake news is fake.

Maybe this is just the result of Fox finding someone who will espouse thier point of view? How deep does this go? All the way?!

"But fox..."

Never_rolled - 
ksacs revenge -

Maybe this is just the result of Fox finding someone who will espouse thier point of view? How deep does this go? All the way?!

This makes two with the same story. Do you ever watch CNN? They have an agenda.

FOX doesn't? are you familiar with Rod Wheeler?

daglord - 
Never_rolled - 
ksacs revenge -

Dude, Fox is biased but CNN is over the top. They literally have a panel on CNN with one or more people stating Trump is a racist once a week. They invite retards to provide the repub's side of the story and are literally laughed off. The day after the Florida shooting they had 2 breaking news stories - the continued coverage of the mass shootings and the Mueller indictment. Guess which story they discussed for a solid 1.5 hours giving little attention to the other?

I saw this guy last night. Him and his daughter were well spoken. 

If you really think the CNN forum wasnt a total dog and pony show, I have a bridge to sell you.

Graduate1 - 
daglord - 
Never_rolled - 
ksacs revenge -

Dude, Fox is biased but CNN is over the top. They literally have a panel on CNN with one or more people stating Trump is a racist once a week. They invite retards to provide the repub's side of the story and are literally laughed off. The day after the Florida shooting they had 2 breaking news stories - the continued coverage of the mass shootings and the Mueller indictment. Guess which story they discussed for a solid 1.5 hours giving little attention to the other?

what's worse to you, no incorrect answers here:

CNN pushing an anti-gun agenda which has been obvious for years (except to Never apparently).

or FOX fabricating a story with fraudulent quote & outright lies?

both were pushing an agenda.

daglord -
Never_rolled - 
ksacs revenge -

the argument isnt about Fox, it's about how CNN is crafting a narrative on gun control

of course Fox has an agenda as well, they all do, but this is about CNN's town hall meeting and nothing else

CNN is the fakest of news.

Never_rolled -
ksacs revenge -

Not the same story. This one is full of nothing but 'insinuated' and possibly meant this or that. The other kid apparently thinks his dad taking him off the list of people attending = CNN pulled him. 

Do you ever watch fox? They have an agenda. Do you think right leaning media hasn't filtered their guests as well?