3 Black Children Beat The White Privilege Out Of Poor Child, Steal His Bike While An Adult Films And Laughs

2 Likes

This is clearly a statistical anomaly.

7 Likes

Victim was only a quarter black. That’s not enough to pay attention to, statistically.

This is sad. I dont know the context, but all I see is 3 hoodrats beating up on a white kid, while an adult black guy (most likely) is filming.

1 Like

Must be those Amish kids again attacking everybody. No wonder everybody hates them so much. Amish privilege must be a thing, getting special admission to college, crimes pretty much ignored by the media and courts, 24x7 handouts.

1 Like

Reparations

You spelled ‘culcha’ wrong

100 percent of white or asian kids that grow up around mostly Blacks have had this happen to them

2 Likes

That’s what’s so great about this BLM loving rich liberals who live in a gated communities and never deal with a black person their entire lives. They are the ones pushing so hard for supporting BLM but they want nothing to do with them in real life and they’ve never dealt with them in real life.

9 Likes

This is how racism starts

1 Like

I’m starting to be okay with the whole racism thing.

8 Likes

its serioule sbout time

2 Likes

Fucking this. Solana beach CA and Del Mar CA are full of these white faggots. Its sickening. I fucking hate them.
No black friends, neighbors, associates. Their kids dont go to schools with black kids. Nothing. Yet every house has their faggit BLM sign in their yard. I fucking hate them.

I have more black dudes in my neighborhood than the entire zip code of both those elitist white communities. And guess what….not one faggit BLM sign anywhere.

6 Likes

I’d be ok with removing all of those animals from the gene pool starting with the idiot filming.

4 Likes

I’m only here for the adult films?

5 Likes

:o:

youreq fah and \\\\\\\\\
Coax

It takes a ghetto to raise a child…

1 Like

MPA?

1 Like

Rage.

Apology accepted

Once the boy apologized the adult authority figure told the regulators to stop.

What was he sorry for ?

Did he say something to incite this ?

Video caused Benghazi