3 Comedians Beat Up Female Korean Mma artist

Who else thought they should fight cyborg see who gets owned then Phone Post

patrice - 

It's not really humiliating the girl, it's the whole Japan S-Korea thing.

The idea is:

look, we beat up one of your woman on our national tv just for the fun of it.
What are you going to do about it S-Korea?? nothing.

It's an example of why, 66 years after WW II ended, most of Asia still has a strong dislike for Japan

Masato on the mic?

Ok, so what they did was send out the biggest guy with the most skill right away. They did this because she was going into the fight thinking it was going to be a laugh party and the comedians were going to act all goofy.

So they send out this big dude who can strike better than someone with no training off of the street and the guy comes out guns blazing trying to blast her.

If she came into the fight with the expectations she could be blasted she would have controlled the first guy using defense for the first minute and a half and counter punched.

the japs are a refined and civilzed people

~Evilyoshida

I am glad we do not let them build a national military again. Not to be trusted....

mkou - How the fuck do you humiliate a girl by beating her? WTF?

I guess you haven't spent much time in either country where spousal abuse is common and pretty much accepted.  For the most parts women are not respected beyond their ability to perform family duties.  it's sad to see.

The generation of girls growing up right now (I can speak a little more for Korean culture than Japanese) is unbelievably shallow and empty because of the importance placed on being beautiful to find a husband (who will eventually eat you and cheat on you with prostitutes anyways).  It's sad to see.

Girl did herself proud. Didn't give 'em the pleasure of breaking her in an obvious set-up.

Wow messed up.

In answer to the earlier question, YES I want to see them try that with Cyborg, in particular with her husband in her corner.

I bet right-wing Japanese groups are celebrating this great victory as we speak.

Juijitsuboxer - I am glad we do not let them build a national military again. Not to be trusted....

Excellent point.

patrice - 

It's not really humiliating the girl, it's the whole Japan S-Korea thing.

The idea is:

look, we beat up one of your woman on our national tv just for the fun of it.
What are you going to do about it S-Korea?? nothing.

Damn, that's just all sorts of wrong.

Japan is one of the most racist, sexist countries in the world. We get it you think you're better than other Asians, you're wrong.

I wonder how much sympathy they received from other Asian countries after the Catastrophic tsunami.

Wow.. Evilyoshida is somewhat common on these boards.. Fuckin Deush.. And which guy was the first, if it was either of them that post on here we are gonna Internet-stomp curb stomp him. Also, did the 3rd guy use knees? If so, we gonna pull a Tyson and eat his children, PRAISE ALLAH Phone Post

bbomber -

I guess you haven't spent much time in either country where spousal abuse is common and pretty much accepted.  For the most parts women are not respected beyond their ability to perform family duties.  it's sad to see.
The generation of girls growing up right now (I can speak a little more for Korean culture than Japanese) is unbelievably shallow and empty because of the importance placed on being beautiful to find a husband (who will eventually eat you and cheat on you with prostitutes anyways).  It's sad to see.

If they have sex with prostitutes AFTER they eat their wives, it's not technically "cheating." It is cannibalism, though, and that's just not cool. Phone Post

can anybody who speaks Japanese give us an idea of what the commentators were saying?

they seemed to think it was the K-1 finals

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - 

If they have sex with prostitutes AFTER they eat their wives, it's not technically "cheating." It is cannibalism, though, and that's just not cool. Phone Post
Haha, true.  Good eye.  Whether they are eating them or beating them... either way, it's a sad state of affairs.

Granpa - That was uncomfortable to watch.

Fuck sakes man that's not cool. If they were sparring and wearing full protective gear and going 30% I can see that but these guys were out to cause bodily harm.