3 fight parlay ufc 189

I'm not usually one for parlays but seems a fee guys are kinda getting overlooked this weekend.

Gunner Nelson +150
Robbie lawler +150
Chad Mendes +130

Three fights, $4 bet wins you $52. Not bad and pretty winnable. Phone Post 3.0

Would love to place some bets, wish i knew someone in Nevada. Phone Post 3.0

I took mendes and lawler but bet in thatch instead. Phone Post 3.0

Substitute Rory for lawler , my parlay. 2 to win 160ish Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - Substitute Rory for lawler , my parlay. 2 to win 160ish Phone Post 3.0
Makes no sense. Phone Post 3.0

octo_dad - Would love to place some bets, wish i knew someone in Nevada. Phone Post 3.0

Send it to my paypal...........I got you, buddy.

There's a lot of bets 3-4 fight parlays where 50 will pay anywheRe from 300 to 700.

im going to follow sensoriautopias plan 

SensoriaUtopia - 
SupesUp - I'm not usually one for parlays but seems a fee guys are kinda getting overlooked this weekend.

Gunner Nelson +150
Robbie lawler +150
Chad Mendes +130

I like this, you should do this, but instead of 4, throw 8 on it, then do the same parlay, and throw 5 on Rory sub for Lawler, Robbie Rory is a 50/50, that way if you lose that fight you still have a decent chance on your other parlay

Forgot To Vu on that,I'll Add It to mY parlays.thanks

SensoriaUtopia -
SupesUp - I'm not usually one for parlays but seems a fee guys are kinda getting overlooked this weekend.

Gunner Nelson +150
Robbie lawler +150
Chad Mendes +130

I like this, you should do this, but instead of 4, throw 8 on it, then do the same parlay, and throw 5 on Rory sub for Lawler, Robbie Rory is a 50/50, that way if you lose that fight you still have a decent chance on your other parlay
You think Rory's going to sub Lawler? Phone Post 3.0

IronWill -
SensoriaUtopia -

Gunner Nelson +150
Robbie lawler +150
Chad Mendes +130

You think Rory's going to sub Lawler? Phone Post 3.0
My bad, I understand..

All three of those fights are toss ups though, I have money on Gunni and Lawler and Mendes but wouldn't be surprised if Thatch, Rory and Conor all end up winning. Phone Post 3.0

Nelson might fuck up your plans mate. Too many close fight to feel Comfortable Phone Post 3.0

Doubled up on this by fight night. Fingers crossed. Phone Post 3.0

:( lol Phone Post 3.0