3-in-1 products for men

A guy I work with uses some Axe bullshit that is shampoo, body wash, and conditioner. What a loser.

He seems more like a boy now to me. Not a man.

Anyone else think that kind of stuff is for poor teenagers?

neutro soap for everything

I just Dr. Bronners the fuck out of everything

I use a 3 in 1 for body wash. I use a better shampoo for my head though, the dove one with caffeine and menthol. Feels good as fuck on your facial hair too.

I should mention that the 3 in 1 usually comes in a huge bottle. That is primarily why I bought it in the first place. I like a lot of suds and hate running out quickly.

ShanTheMan - I should mention that the 3 in 1 usually comes in a huge bottle. That is primarily why I bought it in the first place. I like a lot of suds and hate running out quickly.

You know this isn’t communist Russia, you can buy more than one bottle 

Those hair and body combos dry my hair and skin out like a motherfucker!

3 in 1 for a bald guy is a bar of soap.

Non N00B -
ShanTheMan - I should mention that the 3 in 1 usually comes in a huge bottle. That is primarily why I bought it in the first place. I like a lot of suds and hate running out quickly.

I know, babe. I just hate having littl..... Huge dingus all soaped up and having to get out and change the bottle every few days. Also I am a major price per oz type guy and the big bottles offer value.

dove bar soap (to clean)

Kihels Original Musk body wash (to smell nice)

head and shoulders shampoo

Khiel's Facial Fuel face wash

ShanTheMan -
Non N00B -

I know, babe. I just hate having littl..... Huge dingus all soaped up and having to get out and change the bottle every few days. Also I am a major price per oz type guy and the big bottles offer value.

If you cant fuck the bottle opening, you're dick is too big and the problem lies there, not in the bottle size. Fix yourself before you calculate the opposite of the metric system against legal tender