3 of my last 4 gfs are at bowling alleys right now

Current gf is at a birthday party at one alley and my ex wife is at a different bowling place and texted  to tell me that my last gf is there. I find this weird but the fact is that I would crush them all in a game.  Bitches 

Pics...

Candlepin or big ball?

Don't even know what the big ball is called. Gotta love the northeast.

Munsoned

choadler - Candlepin or big ball?

Don't even know what the big ball is called. Gotta love the northeast.

Big balls

Op definitely has a shitty comb over

I know what u mean man,fat chicks love bowling!

Do you fuck crusty bowling alley hookers or what?

Kings21 - Do you fuck crusty bowling alley hookers or what?

These are the modern upscale places with bars and music and good food

How I see this going. 

Girly -

Current gf is at a birthday party at one alley and my ex wife is at a different bowling place and texted  to tell me that my last gf is there. I find this weird but the fact is that I would crush them all in a game.  Bitches 

Any chance your ex wife is confusing your current gf for your ex and it's really just the two of them at the same place?

You really go for high class low lifes bro lol.

Lol at these comments

Which one gave you the herp? Every girl in a bowling alley has the herp so don’t lie!

Phuckles -
Girly -

Any chance your ex wife is confusing your current gf for your ex and it's really just the two of them at the same place?

Nope.   Current gf was at a place downtown and ex wife and last gf were a town away.   I keep tabs on all my exes.  They need to check in daily 

Is it odd that your ex's are at bowling alleys at the same time?
Or that 3 of the 4 are at bowling alleys at the same time?
Or that all 4 are not at bowling alley at the same time?

I definitely picture you as a team shirt with all the flare on league nights waitress pimp. No denying 3 out of 4 shows a trend.

Jambo888 -

Would give the 7/10 split 

bowling alleys still exist?

rekt -

bowling alleys still exist?

Ours are entertaining centers mixed with splash of hipster