Faber vs Edgar

why on earth are these not on PPV? Phone Post 3.0

That middle fight is co main to Machida vs rockhold Phone Post 3.0

Amazing fights

BrolyTheJustSaiyan - DC vs Bader
Jacare vs Romero
Faber vs Edgar

They are free. Shut the fuck up before Dana sees this and you ruin it for everyone.

Seriously though. Bitching about good free fights. I'm so glad UGers don't exist in real life. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - That middle fight is co main to Machida vs rockhold Phone Post 3.0
Still on free tv Phone Post 3.0

Because nobody buys ppv. The ppvs are so bad people wont even waste the time to stream them. They have to give the product away. Look for a WWE all you can eat for x dollars a month model soon.

Stephen Holder -
steve sandstrom - 
BrolyTheJustSaiyan - DC vs Bader
Jacare vs Romero
Faber vs Edgar

They are free. Shut the fuck up before Dana sees this and you ruin it for everyone.

Seriously though. Bitching about good free fights. I'm so glad UGers don't exist in real life. Phone Post 3.0

Thats where we are with some of these members. They complain about everything to the point where they try to be all innovative and flip it. Just like the guys who have 5 billion posts that get all excited and come on here to gloat when a UFC event tanks in viewership. Makes no fuckin sense.
not complaining just strikes me as weird when you have a comain on a ppv with a fighter with a losing record and a debutant. not complaining just confused Phone Post 3.0