3 Straight MVPs for Nashty Nash?

His stats are up pretty much across the board from the last two seasons. Once Phoenix ends up with a top 2 seed in the West, which they will, I see Nash collecting a third straight Maurice Podoloff Trophy.

Discuss

Affirmative action has no place in MVP voting, Dirk is proof.
http://www.knickerblogger.net/stats/2007/jh_ALL_PER.htm

That would be a crime against humanity, imo

Minimum 8-peat on the MVP

Well, if his numbers are better this year than the previous 2 years it would be hard to justify him not being worthy.

However, since he had it the last two years I think he would have to really bump up his numbers significantly and completely overshadow whoever the other players in the runnings are.

Right now who else comes to mind as MVP candidate?

Nash, Dirk ,Dwade if his team plays better, and maybe Duncan or Carmello. Anyone else?

Don't forget about Boozer.

Yao is Avg 25 and 10

If the Rockets go Deep into the Playoffs it will be hard to deny him.

"If the Rockets go Deep into the Playoffs it will be hard to deny him."

MVP is awarded for regular season only. Playoffs have no bearing

^^^^

Yeah think what you want, if that was the case then Yao should have won the Rookie of the Year.

"Yeah think what you want, if that was the case then Yao should have won the Rookie of the Year."

I hate to embarrass you, but the voting for awards is done at the conclusion of the regular season, before the playoffs even start....so....

You can bet playoff seeding has something to do with it though. But then that's just having a record that's better than most.

ProMagnus, did you ride the short bus to school?

A 3rd time for this season would be a joke.

The first 2 times were justifiable.

But this season they're 10 deep easily with everyone healthy and some great additions, and they don't have the best record so far, even if they get the number 1 seed it's not that impressive compared to the last 2 years.

Can you guys imagine the white power that Nash and Nowitzki would've generated on the same squad? Guaranteed title.

"Can you guys imagine the white power that Nash and Nowitzki would've generated on the same squad? Guaranteed title."

Agreed, the only that could stop a dynasty would be a black Michael Finley-type disrupting their vanilla cream chemistry.

Nash is playing better than ever .I think LeBron should get it with Nash coming in second Only cause Nash got it last 2 years but u could have made a case for leBron last year.Both great players

If the Suns finish with the best record, he will definetly win a 3rd straight MVP.. His stats are outstanding, 20 pts, 11 assts...

Once again (same as last year) if he continues to improve each year, and he won it last year, then of course he should win (barring another player being more outstanding/valuable to his team)

lol, that's a joke.

He's on a loaded team. Give me a break already.

Who is more deserving at this point in the season?