3 surgeries in the next 60 days

Wishing the UG and OG a happy and successful 2011!!! My year will start off with 3 surgeries. I had 3 very tough fights in 2010. They took a toll on my body. January 13th I am having nose surgery. At the end of January I will have surgery on my left knee. At the end of February I will have right knee done. I was hoping to be ready for Toronto. Not going to be the case. I should be ready to go in June or early July. Can't wait to get back in the octagon!!!
All the best,

Krzysztof Soszynski

jeez, what a way to start the year, gl bro!

are these new injuries or just things that accrued over time?

sorry you wont be on the toronto card....hope you'll be in town though. all the best.

Damn hope you recover 100% good luck

Best of luck with it man!

Hope everything goes smoothly for ya man.

Good luck, enjoy watching your fights.

The Experiment - Wishing the UG and OG a happy and successful 2011!!! My year will start off with 3 surgeries. I had 3 very tough fights in 2010. They took a toll on my body. January 13th I am having nose surgery. At the end of January I will have surgery on my left knee. At the end of February I will have right knee done. I was hoping to be ready for Toronto. Not going to be the case. I should be ready to go in June or early July. Can't wait to get back in the octagon!!!
All the best,

Krzysztof Soszynski

Do you ever have problems remembering how to spell your name?

looking forward to seeing you recovered and at 100%!

Don't know if this question is out-of-bounds or not, but is the UFC paying for these surgeries, or are you on your own?

The Experiment indeed! Best of luck!

Good luck with all the surgeries!

TheClips - Don't know if this question is out-of-bounds or not, but is the UFC paying for these surgeries, or are you on your own?

Keep in mind that Joe Stevenson, who has been fighting in the big show since 2005, had to go to Mexico to get X-rays because he couldn't get health insurance. It's one of the dirty little secrets of the fight game and something that never seems to get brought up when people start talking about how DFW and the Ferts make such a nice living.

Good luck with your recovery!

Good luck, Kryzsztof! :) We look forward to a speedy recovery. Phone Post

Titos Cracked Skull- From the fights. The hard training did not help any.
amberlamps- Wandy is in a class all on his own. I had a chance to sparr with him in Australia before our fights. It was an experiance I will never forget. One word- Awesome!U4EA- Only after a heavy night of drinking!
TheClips- Anything that happens in a fight we are covered.

Krzysztof

Hope you heal up well brotha! You are one of those guys that win or lose I will always be a huge fan of. Kind of like Leben. You guys come to brawl and put on a show every time! Respect.

Hope you come back soon Krzysztof!

Who do you want next?

Keep in mind that Krzysztof is Canadian and could have the surgeries done in Canada if he didn't have insurance coverage south of the border(or if the injuries didn't happen in a fight).

I'm assuming he'll be having them in the states though as he lives and trains in California.