30-24, 30-25, 30-26

ouch

Has Phan gotten a 10-8 score against him in every fight he's lost in the UFC so far? Obviously not counting the Garcia debacle.

I wasnt paying attention to the first score. Was it really 30-24? Cant recall ever seeing any score worse than 30-26 before.

I laughed at the 20-24. Nam didn't do much of anything, but I'm not sure that was a straight 3 10-8 rounds.

Edit: 30-24, oops.

three 10-8 rounds, two 10-8 rounds, and one 10-8 round. Glad to see it. Kieth kizer will make sure they never judge in nevada.

Kings21 - I wasnt paying attention to the first score. Was it really 30-24? Cant recall ever seeing any score worse than 30-26 before.

There was a 30-24 in the Quarry v Starnes iirc.

No way it was 30-24 or 30-25. 30-26 yes probably. The only 10-8 was the last round. Phone Post

I'm all for 10-8s when they're deserved, but that was not a fucking 30-24 fight. Dominant 30-27 or 30-26 even, but no way are all of those rounds 10-8's Phone Post

Iskalainen - 
Kings21 - I wasnt paying attention to the first score. Was it really 30-24? Cant recall ever seeing any score worse than 30-26 before.

There was a 30-24 in the Quarry v Starnes iirc.

Ah, yea that makes sense. Anyways, I agree with other people here, theres no way that was a 30-24 fight. I agree with the 30-26 though.

the last two rounds it looked really bad for pham. i would know, im here love baby! Phone Post

cruikshank with the 10-7 first round

I'm not able to watch the fights. Was it that bad?? I like Siver, but I was rooting for Phan. Phone Post

garrote - 

I'm not able to watch the fights. Was it that bad?? I like Siver, but I was rooting for Phan. Phone Post

it wasnt 30-24 bad but but it was total domination by Siver. Phan didnt offer much at all. Siver was firing on all cylinders and just kept peppering him with punches and kicks and even mixed in some nice takedowns and beat him up on the ground.

Phan was just completely outclassed? Did it looks like he was sick or something?

Dazednconfused - 

No way it was 30-24 or 30-25. 30-26 yes probably. The only 10-8 was the last round. Phone Post

You could easily score the first round 10-8 Siver tagged Pham repeatidly and never really got hit he dominated the round from bell to bell. Same with the second he got tagged once pretty good but he completely controlled and dominated the round. 

JakodaRay - 
grady - Phan was just completely outclassed? Did it looks like he was sick or something?

It looked like he was fighting an ubermensch. Siver outboxed, outkicked, outwreslted, outjitzed, outclassed him.

The German ninja turtle was simply better at everything. To me it looked like Siver has really turned a corner and has put everything together and has great timing to compliment it all.