30-27?!

Wtf, I could see 29-28 in either direction, but Shields taking all 3 on EVERY scorecard? No way Phone Post

Robbery!!! Phone Post

torubu -  Wtf, I could see 29-28 in either direction, but Shields taking all 3 on EVERY scorecard? No way Phone Post

Agreed.

It was def 30-27 or 29-28.

All Sexyama did was get two takedowns that Jake got right back to his feet from (one each round) and land one uppercut.

That's it.

Cecil you are a fucking idiot

I don't mind seeing Shields take it. I had Akiyama, but to not see one judge go in his favor for any round? Come on, what were they watching? Phone Post

These judges need to start using 10-10's.

He clearly won all rounds, although they werent dominant. Phone Post

Watch with the sound off.  It was 30-27.

Stolm - These judges need to start using 10-10's.

I agree. You never see 10-10's Phone Post

this is japan... stallers will lose...

Great idea - GSP can lose in Japan!
They will hate his fight not to lose style!

Shields won. No question. 30-27? Come on! 29-28 was it....and if the ref was on top of it the match was 29-27. Agree?

I had jake winning but definitely not 30-27 Phone Post

G-Hands - It was def 30-27 or 29-28.

All Sexyama did was get two takedowns that Jake got right back to his feet from (one each round) and land one uppercut.

That's it.

I don't understand why stopping a takedown means nothing to the judges. Phone Post

Unseen -  Watch with the sound off.  It was 30-27.

I'm at a bar, I can't hear a thing. No way 30-27. Phone Post

I gave the first to Akiyama

What round did Akiyama win?

FlamingHetero - Shields won. No question. 30-27? Come on! 29-28 was it....and if the ref was on top of it the match was 29-27. Agree?

No, Shields was better off not having a point taken. Fight would've restarted in feet. Phone Post

Jaybrone - What round did Akiyama win?

According to mmajunkie, the first two. Phone Post