30 for 30 - Belichick / Parcels. Highly recommend.

Watched it yesterday. Top 3.

Heystro - 

I enjoyed it.

Think it was very well done. The respect factor and the mano attitude was genuine.

I thought it was great. They really shit on the Jets. 

Heystro - 
Graduate1 -
Heystro - 

I enjoyed it.

Think it was very well done. The respect factor and the mano attitude was genuine.

I couldn't believe when Belichick cried on camera. It seemed so unlike him to show emotion in public. I also like when he and Parcells were looking at the Giants trophy case and Bill said, "these are the two we gave them".

Don't give too much away. Again, well done with alpha males who showed respect (genuine) towards each other. Type A & B personalities - show your kids OG what respect is about as well as winning attitude..

Heystro -

30 for 30 is so well done. My favorite is "Without Bias" about the tragic death of Len Bias after being drafted by the Celtics. 

This is my favorite. Huge fan of Petrovic (remembered hearing the news when he died and it fucked me up on my way to work as a student - had the opportunity to meet him 1 year before at the age of 16)..

it was ok

Graduate1 -
Heystro -

30 for 30 is so well done. My favorite is "Without Bias" about the tragic death of Len Bias after being drafted by the Celtics. 

This is my favorite. Huge fan of Petrovic (remembered hearing the news when he died and it fucked me up on my way to work as a student - had the opportunity to meet him 1 year before at the age of 16)..

That was a great one for sure.

I also agree with op two bills was fantastic.

Heystro - 
Graduate1 -
Heystro -

How did you meet him?

Through my father. My father took me to a game in Jersey (from Canada). I was around 13 and we have a second cousin who lived in the area who knew Drazen. Long story short, my pops took to me a game and said I want you to meet somebody. He was old school and didn't think anything of it. About 1 hour before the game we are at the stadium and my pops told me to buy a soda - I came back and he was with Drazen. It was a 2 minute exchange where I barely knew him but he rubbed my head and told me to enjoy the game. Never left my mind and when I heard he passed it really fucked me up..

RIP Drazene..

https://www.google.ca/search?q=drazen+petrovic+cemetery&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixnOjBpsLZAhVDwYMKHVdYBLAQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=606#imgrc=Nyf1HxaQv0Jq6M:

Watching right now. About halfway through. One of the better ones I’ve seen.