30 for 30 Nature Boy

I barley made it through SD last night. Starting now. I expect great things.

http://www.espn.com/watch/collections/1601/30-for-30-nature-boy

In case someone needs a link

I watched it twice..... Pretty amazing documentary. He certainly lived his gimmick no matter the consequences to himself or his family.

Been stuck in the hospital and saw Flair on ESPN about a half dozen times yesterday promoting it, so I was really looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint. It was excellent.

grizz632 - Been stuck in the hospital and saw Flair on ESPN about a half dozen times yesterday promoting it, so I was really looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint. It was excellent.

Anything serious? Your body's not shutting down like Naitch is it?

I broke my leg really bad a couple weeks ago. Had a second surgery on it Monday, hopefully going home today but we'll see

grizz632 - I broke my leg really bad a couple weeks ago. Had a second surgery on it Monday, hopefully going home today but we'll see

Sorry to hear that. Heal up.

grizz632 - I broke my leg really bad a couple weeks ago. Had a second surgery on it Monday, hopefully going home today but we'll see

Get better dude

Thanks fellas, I'm feeling better now but I have about 2 months more to go before I can even put weight on it, so it'll be a long road ahead

grizz632 - Thanks fellas, I'm feeling better now but I have about 2 months more to go before I can even put weight on it, so it'll be a long road ahead
Give it to us in wrestling terms so we understand. Are we talking surprise Rumble entrant or surprise for Raw after Mania for your recovery?

fryabusa -
grizz632 - Thanks fellas, I'm feeling better now but I have about 2 months more to go before I can even put weight on it, so it'll be a long road ahead
Give it to us in wrestling terms so we understand. Are we talking surprise Rumble entrant or surprise for Raw after Mania for your recovery?

And are we talking Sid off the top rope leg break?

Koma -
fryabusa -

And are we talking Sid off the top rope leg break?

Realistically, I'd be looking at an in-ring return around Mania. It was similar to the Sid break, but his was probably a much more clean break than mine was. You never want to hear your doctor use a word like "pulverized" to describe your bones...

grizz632 - 
Koma -
fryabusa -
        <span class="User-146090" id="userPost61210450">Give it to us in wrestling terms so we understand. Are we talking surprise Rumble entrant or surprise for Raw after Mania for your recovery?</span></blockquote>
    <p>
        <span class="User-146090" id="userPost61210450">And are we talking Sid off the top rope leg break?</span></p>
</blockquote>
<span class="User-146090" id="userPost61210450">Realistically, I'd be looking at an in-ring return around Mania. It was similar to the Sid break, but his was probably a much more clean break than mine was. You never want to hear your doctor use a word like &quot;pulverized&quot; to describe your bones...</span></blockquote>

OOOOUUUCCCCHHHH...that sounds like all sorts of no bueno.

But keep your chin up, dude. We'll all be expecting your version of a Triple H -  "Beautiful Day" rehab video in no time.

How can I watch this in Canada...

Mandible_Claw - 

The link in the second post doesn't work for you?

I tried to give it to a guy from the UK earlier and it didn't work for him...

Beyond that, I don't know. Google search for it or torrent maybe?

kingofpancakes80 -
Mandible_Claw - 

Link doesn't work.

TSN is the Canadian broadcast of ESPN yet we don't get the good content. FML.

kingofpancakes80 - http://www.espn.com/watch/collections/1601/30-for-30-nature-boy

In case someone needs a link

Stupid ass ESPN, the link has gone dead.

Mandible_Claw -
kingofpancakes80 -
Mandible_Claw - 

Link doesn't work.

TSN is the Canadian broadcast of ESPN yet we don't get the good content. FML.

TSN just recently got the 1998 World Gymnastics Championship final from ESPN, did you see it? 

What a time to be alive, in these modern Canadian Sports Network times. What next, non-bobbleheaded jagoff broadcast talent?

http://www.allwrestling.org/watch-espn-30-30-nature-boy-ric-flair-1182017-full-show-online-free/

Try this.

kingofpancakes80 - http://www.allwrestling.org/watch-espn-30-30-nature-boy-ric-flair-1182017-full-show-online-free/

Try this.

With a tear in my eye...

Woooooooooooo!