30 for 30 This was the XFL tonight

9 eastern. In case y'all forgot.

Bob Costas comes off as a total tool.

I wanted a He Hate Me jersey so bad. 

Also, was naming the team the Hitmen a Bret Hart jab? I feel like it had to be. 

looking forward to this

Anyone have link for this?

cpeal63 - Bob Costas comes off as a total tool.
That's because he is a total tool

I thought Vince was going to kill Bob! Lol

GS27 - Anyone have link for this?
This

link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzHAFlXqiE

World Peace's Left Elbow -

Me too lol
Looking back on it he should have legally changed his name. I think he played in the NFL afterwards.

was this any good?  have it on my dvr

MacReady -
World Peace's Left Elbow -

Me too lol
Looking back on it he should have legally changed his name. I think he played in the NFL afterwards.
I'm an Eagles fan and he was on our team for a short while, not sure how many other teams though

Tommy Gunnz -

was this any good?  have it on my dvr

It wasnt as good as the boz show, but it was pretty good. Lots of background and relationship info. Would recommend.

I liked it I remember watching the very first game but then I loss interest in it. 

I have to say at least Vince tried it. There are a lot of people who have the money but would never even attempt to do it.

As for Bob Costa yeah he came off a jerk there. It was almost like he was jealous that this WWE guy was trying to make it a pro sport. 

With all the CTE stuff today no way the XFL league would ever make it. 

Fuck I missed it

BRZ -

I liked it I remember watching the very first game but then I loss interest in it. 

I have to say at least Vince tried it. There are a lot of people who have the money but would never even attempt to do it.

As for Bob Costa yeah he came off a jerk there. It was almost like he was jealous that this WWE guy was trying to make it a pro sport. 

With all the CTE stuff today no way the XFL league would ever make it. 

Can you imagine all of the outrage the fat chick feminists would have with the cheerleaders? That alone would be worth someone trying.

I will treasure my Birmingham Bolts jersey until the day I die.

Another link? Looks like it's down