30 Million - Who is man enough to apologize?

We accept young man.
We righteously accept.

3 Likes

He’s easily making more than his whole UFC career and that’s fucking embarrassing for mma…especially for somebody billed as the best heavyweight in the world.

3 Likes

We have no idea what he is making or what he made in UFC. Hope it’s a lot but we have no idea. He made enough in UFC that he didn’t work for long stretch of time.

2 Likes

Its possible, although doubtful

Ill wait for someone trustworthy to say

3 Likes

The same thing that can be said for the UFC ring card girls and the Saudi princes that shit on their faces at sweet 16 parties

2 Likes

Toilet Kindness GIF by HumanKind Wichita

1 Like

No he wasnt. Conor beats Cerrone 100 out of 100 ones. Cerrone is tailor made for Conor to walk right through with no resistance.

Anyone who has watched mma and their careers would know conor was going to walk right through him.

That dude looked like a fool for his retard prediction because he doesn’t understand the sport.

How much did she earn?

1 Like

He didn’t work because it’s the only way to get out of the worst contract in all sports on earth.

1 Like

Were’s talking about Dana “Boxing is Dying” White.

Three of his bigger fighters had to go to boxing to get a massive payday…Conor, Nate, Francis

Embarrassing

5 Likes

Proably a few Coach bags, maybe some Fendi…

source?

I don’t know if anybody doubted that he could go cash in on a boxing match, and bankrupt some b league mma promotion. What after that though? Nobody is gonna watch him fight Ante Delija in PFL.

From pauper to King:

4 Likes

I am happy for him. He is an interesting guy and I hope he finds success and happiness. I was one of the guys that thought he made a mistake but I am happy I was wrong

11 Likes

Good on you for apologizing.

3 Likes

Where does 30 mil number come from. Highest I can find is 10 mil.

It’s not a Black Card…

It’s African American Express!

6 Likes

Jon Jones if he has the stones to turn away from Daddy Dana.

1 Like

Horsemeat…

2 Likes