30 mins left.....No prelims?!?!

Fuck you.

I never thought I'd say this.

Fuck you, DANA!

Racer X-

WTF?! Aren't you supposed to be a moderator? Do you think Dana White was laughing with an evil grin on his face and ordered the Zuffa guys not to show the prelims just to piss you off?! What a joke.

SA

i hope thomson dominated franca

I have been a pretty faithful fan and have not stolen a single UFC but I am very close to not buying another one. I will rent them or bootleg them just to spite Zuffa. It is unfortunate that on the brink of getting a TV deal the UFC forgets the people who got them there. The faithful fans.

1 would have been good

"If you want to watch the prelims, go to the live event." - Dana White

moderators have opinions too

........and Zuffa continues to cut their OWN throat!

Its just complete bullshit.

Zuffa just keeps reinforcing the fact that it doesn't care about its target audience.

Got to find a way to show the prelims. Poor, very poor.

I hope Ryan Bennett grills Dana about this the next time he's on the radio show. It's total BS that the fans are getting ripped off not seeing the prelims - and it looked like the prelims today were great fights. Very disappointing...

...how about we consolidate all these threads and posts and make 1 huge thread so ZUFFAs retarded asses will see it....instead of 50 threads that fall to the bottom. Post your complaints HERE.

At least one prelim should've aired.

"WTF?! Aren't you supposed to be a moderator? Do you think Dana White was laughing with an evil grin on his face and ordered the Zuffa guys not to show the prelims just to piss you off?! What a joke."

I am a moderator on the SoundGround. That doesn't make me feel any less ripped off by seeing far fewer fights than I feel like I payed for.

Dana is the personification of the UFC on this forum.
Would you be happier if I said,"Fuck whoever is responsible for not showing the preliminary fights"?

There, I said it. Happy?

if you take away all the "ride the timeclock out" stuff like the list of B rated movie stars, the Keys to Victory and all the other junk it was more like 1 full hour of lost time.

Every UFC with Hermes Franca in it you hear tons of people practically begging to see him fight. Maybe next time UFC will show more fights.

Yes, I agree with everyone here. Fuck you Dana, and fuck you Zuffa. This is twice in a row you've fucked me in the ass with no vaseline. I let you get away with it once, never again. And, there was over 30 minutes left, but Joe Rogan kept running his fucking mouth eating up time. There was at least 40 minutes left, plenty of time to show 2 prelim matches, which by all accounts, were better than the main events.

Dana, I really hope you read this board tomorrow, I will never again order another UFC, I'm fucking done. Not all of us have $250,000 to throw around making bets, and believe it or not, for many of us, $30 is a lot of money. I will do whatever I can to bootleg you shows from now. I don't care if that statement gets me banned either. Fuck me once, shame on you, fuck me twice, shame on me.

I have been a faithful fan for a long time and will definitely order the UFC 47, I have no doubt. However, this is complete bullshit tonight again. WHY could we not see the St. Pierre/Karo fight, Dana? You can't be saving much money by giving back a half hour or so to the PPV window, b/c they aren't going to switch their start-up times for a movie that was already scheduled to start after the event start-time. It makes NO sense and I'm sure you are going to lose some fans over this. Truly an either Ebeneezer Scrooge move (pre-Christmas morning) or, sorry to say, stupidity.

That doesn't make me feel any less ripped off by seeing far fewer fights than I feel like I payed for.See there. Listen to what you said. You know you didn't pay for the prelims: "feel like I payed for". Well, why do you feel that way? You know you can't say "than I payed for" because you didn't. Those are prelims and have always been bonuses. You got spoiled.

You guys need to suck it up and quit whinning. How could anyone know the main event was gunna be a fluke. Shit happens. Of course everyone would like to see one more fight, but guess what... they didn't show one. So either be a true fan and order the next one or don't. It's that simple. Better yet just go to the event and you can see ALL the fights.

~BWS