30 somethings unvax dying

How long would this thread been allowed on reddit? 4 seconds till it was locked and accounts frozen?

2 Likes

This is reddit

Vaccine misinformation is banned on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and almost every social media site and forum.

So not very long at all. Good point.

(but this has nothing to do with liberal vs. conservative.

Liberal antivaxxers get banned as well.

52 million daily active users. More than many nation’s entire population.

Have you ever seen the guys who post on this site? BTW?

Most on here are quite old, quite fat, and in less than stellar health. It’s basically an old timers board at this point. New blood ain’t coming.

I’m 41 and have been on this forum for over a decade. I’m a “n00b” here.

Sweet baby jeebus!

NOT MY WANG!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Freak Out Panic GIF

Reddit is more heavily moderated than any of those platforms and it’s done with a severe political bias.

You fell for “fact” check propaganda. The fatality rate numbers in that tweet are 100% accurate. The fact checkers know that they came from an analysis on the infection fatality rate from Stanford University, published here: Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in community-dwelling populations with emphasis on the elderly: An overview

But of course they pretend like this information doesn’t exist and that its just a total mystery how anyone could come up with these numbers. And they of course throw in some misleading case fatality rate numbers to further muddy the waters.

5 Likes

So being someone who wants to make informed decisions
and have facts to back my arguments, I checked the first ‘debunk’ link posted.

The claim made in the article is that the cdc says calculating survivability is WAYYY too complex and so the numbers can’t possibly be correct.

So not only is the cdc somehow too incompetent to divide positive cases by deaths but since the cdc themselves are retarded, that means the proposed numbers can’t possibly be correct.

Insert Joe Biden: Come on man

It’s worse than that because they have no idea how many asymptomatic cases there actually were and how many people just never bothered to get tested when this crap first started. These statistics serve one purpose to scare people into getting the vax, it’s all about compliance.

1 Like

There is zero reason to respond to ideologues like herman.

They will only believe what the hivemind orders them to, and part of those orders are to attack dissenters (you). The only happiness they find is in the death of the enemy, which in this case is the unvaccinated.

Lol, learn to read dipshit. My post on reddit said that there “are valid reasons to not get vaccinated” and I was banned for covid vaccine misinformation.

Do you not think there are ANY valid reasons to not get vaccinated? How about if you have antibodies and natural immunity? Why should those people get vaccinated?

1 Like

imo if your name is diabeetus you should be vaccinated for sure :wink:

1 Like

Nah I’m in fine shape.

hard to argue with that

Yep, they say you cannot calculate survival rates like that, because it is difficult to calculate. Even they themselves can’t accurately calculate it properly.

Yet, they can say for sure that taking the vaccine will reduce your chances of vaccination or deaths.

How? They have two identical people from separate dimensions, one vaccinated and one not, and compare?

Even identical twins have different reactions to the virus. One may die, one may not. And it doesn’t matter if both are vaccinated, or both are not either.

I was permanently banned on Reddit recently and the straw that broke the camel’s back was my post that said, “Canadians are assholes.”

OH MY GOD PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ADVERSE REACTIONS TO RESPIRATORY DISEASES? Dude you have to be absolutely shitting me. That’s literally NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

Next thing you’re going to tell me they have ICU beds for people like that. No fucking way man.