30 YR Old Woman with no friends..red flag?

just met a girl a few weeks back and shes lived around this area for basically her entire life..she is cute but has a kid which is already a big turnoff...one thing i noticed though is she doesnt have any friends, the only person she hangs out with is her 20 year old cousin, they just sit around and smoke pot which is another turnoff..i thought the no friends thing was weird so i asked her if she had any single friends, she said 'no' and then i asked if she ever goes out or hangs out with her friends..she said 'nope, im boring i just sit home and chill out'...hmm wtf...

any of you have a woman that has zero friends?u find that strange at all??hell, im introverted but even i have 3-4 friends i see occasionally...

Major red flag Phone Post 3.0

I would think she would at least be friends with some of the people in her kids life.

Like does she meet people at the kid school, or sport events, etc.

What do you see? 

Mihow - the major red flag is sits around being a stoner with a kid

not having friends is a green flag

perfectly said

Most women have annoying friends , congrats. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu -

What do you see? 

Fuck I'm color blind I don't see shit I hate these tests Phone Post 3.0

myee8 -
Steel Bayou - Major red flag Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 - My gf doesn't have many friends bc she is very shy and has struggled with that her whole life. She just has a few from high school that she talks to sometimes and one girl she works with. She's also friends with my best friend's fiancĂ© so that helps. But they became friends through my friend and I.

I don't think it's weird. But it is weird that your girl has a kid but just smokes pot all day. I wouldn't date someone like that, never mind the no friends thing. Phone Post 3.0

see your gf has friends, this chick seems to have no friends and this girl is not timid or shy so thats what got me thinking hmmm... ..she does have a job but beyond that, her only hobby seems to be smoking pot and playing games on her phone..i literally asked her what does she like to do and she replied "i dont know"...lol at least she is honest..

for those that say having no friends is a major red flag, why is it?

she talks to a few women at school when she picks her kid up but they dont hang out or anything..like i said, it appears this chick has no hobbies..maybe she doesnt have time to have them due to her job and kid?

i have met other girls who seemed to not have any true interests and hobbies and i found it fucking bizarre..

The girl I'm currently dating has a kid and smokes a lot of weed. She's a responsible mom and hot and not a red flag. Maybe this will blow up in my face later, but for now it seems like a blessing. We'll see. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a complete fucking loser Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP - Most women have annoying friends , congrats. Phone Post 3.0

dios - Why would you want to waste your time with a chick like that ?

What attracted you to her? Does she have a personality? Is she hot? Fat?

Post pic Phone Post 3.0

she lives 3 doors down, met her while i was walking my dogs..she is cute with big tits but she is kinda trashy..i just started talking to her and these other things just got me thinking..her not having friends could definitely be a positive i realize that but my vibes tell me something is off..

lets flip this, if a girl is dating a 30 year old guy that has no friends, is that a red flag for her and why?

christophermoltisanti-does your gf have other hobbies too besides just smoking pot though?

At least she isn't one of those chicks that have all guy friends. Now that's a red flag if ever there was one. I think they have a name for that actually. A "whore" I think. Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry - she talks to a few women at school when she picks her kid up but they dont hang out or anything..like i said, it appears this chick has no hobbies..maybe she doesnt have time to have them due to her job and kid?

i have met other girls who seemed to not have any true interests and hobbies and i found it fucking bizarre..
Her hobby is smoking weed. Phone Post 3.0

ttt