300-kid-strong flash mob "destroys" mall Brooklyn

The mall is racist- ksacs revenge Phone Post 3.0

hermanitor - I see people as individuals. One black person is just as good as one white person. Like MLK said, 'judge em' by the content of their characters'.

However it's almost impossible for a rational mind to NOT look at groups of people in instances like this. We look at averages almost instinctively.

When looking at groups, there is a difference between black and white, and you'd be a fool not to notice it.

It's not just in America, it's all over.

Sub-Sahara Africa has always been a shithole, and always will be. If you talk to Africans, they will straight up tell you: "I wish white people were governing us". My pops toured Africa a few years back, he said that statement was common place.

And before people claim that whites ruined Africa, read a history book. White people had not even VISITED the interior of Africa until the mid 1800's.

Sorry folks, racism in regard to GROUPS of people, is quite justified.
This. Phone Post 3.0

Synado -
Fighting - 

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community has made to society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature for these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do culture of integrity and honor. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. God bless them all!

I understand what you are trying to say. But there is definitely blame to spread around. You take a group of people and oppress them for hundreds of years. Culturally you are going to stunt their ability to self manage and self govern.
He didn't write it thus was taken from a comment on yahoo about the movie theater riot. Phone Post 3.0

Synado - 
Fighting - 

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community has made to society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature for these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do culture of integrity and honor. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. God bless them all!

I understand what you are trying to say. But there is definitely blame to spread around. You take a group of people and oppress them for hundreds of years. Culturally you are going to stunt their ability to self manage and self govern.

You think he wrote that?

they broke one jar? OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!!

Ridgeback - 

People in media are scumbags not to report these race riots accurately.  A good portion of young black people are done with the country.  They have no vested interest in its sustainability, believe that white people run things and are the enemy, and are ready for some serious violence (of which these little sparks are a warm up). 

So what is the criteria for a riot in your opinion? Random assaults, vandalism? 

"Deputy Chief Kim Royster said cops were called about 9 p.m. Thursday to disperse the crowd of rascals, who caused more of a ruckus than a crime."

Those rascally kids looting the mall threatening to rob and stab the shopkeeper... Just some harmless mischief! Phone Post 3.0

Just start blasting kids in the face with rights and lefts. Phone Post 3.0

Synado - 
Fighting - 

get the fuck out of here with that shit. every minority has been oppressed here. there were plenty of non black slaves in america.

just other groups have risen up. blacks have not. it is the blacks holding themselves down with their own bullshit. they need to take responsiblity and we need to stop giving them handouts and make them take responsibility.

what is your excuse for the attrocities in congo and liberia and etc??? those are all blacks with not whites.

jacktripper - "Deputy Chief Kim Royster said cops were called about 9 p.m. Thursday to disperse the crowd of rascals, who caused more of a ruckus than a crime."

Those rascally kids looting the mall threatening to rob and stab the shopkeeper... Just some harmless mischief! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Lol

I live close to that mall and we go there once in a while. But we will definitely try to avoid it in the future and go to more white malls if you know what I mean Phone Post 3.0

Culture of peace.

Synado - 
Fighting - 

Pathetic excuse.

Just sayin'.

Ridgeback - 
HereWeAre - 
Ridgeback - 

People in media are scumbags not to report these race riots accurately.  A good portion of young black people are done with the country.  They have no vested interest in its sustainability, believe that white people run things and are the enemy, and are ready for some serious violence (of which these little sparks are a warm up). 

So what is the criteria for a riot in your opinion? Random assaults, vandalism? 

When a group of people with generally a single concern assemble and then start engaging in acts of violence, intimidation, and destruction of property.  When black teens and young adults gather to do these things they are rioting.  I don't even know why a self-elected black benefactor like yourself would care to deny it except for the standard insistence on infantilization that racists like you engage in, but in reality you could take the other (fake) tact of saying that you really can't blame them for rioting when the US has given them the shaft as a people.  I know that YOU don't ever want to just describe the truth since your ideology must come first, but there are ways where you can do this and yet get at least closer to the truth.

Well since you are already telling me what I will say then there's no point in responding right?

The ficitional liberal voice that you argue with in your head gives you all the responses you need. 

Synado -
Fighting - 

Do you let black guys bang your gf/wife because they've been marginalized by slavery, or do you just go ahead and suck it yourself? Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 
ocbadapple - they broke one jar? OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!!

Kids were dancing everywhere!!!

Old man Ridgeback you can neve stop our dance riots!!11!!!1!

andyloveshugs - 
hermanitor - I see people as individuals. One black person is just as good as one white person. Like MLK said, 'judge em' by the content of their characters'.

However it's almost impossible for a rational mind to NOT look at groups of people in instances like this. We look at averages almost instinctively.

When looking at groups, there is a difference between black and white, and you'd be a fool not to notice it.

It's not just in America, it's all over.

Sub-Sahara Africa has always been a shithole, and always will be. If you talk to Africans, they will straight up tell you: "I wish white people were governing us". My pops toured Africa a few years back, he said that statement was common place.

And before people claim that whites ruined Africa, read a history book. White people had not even VISITED the interior of Africa until the mid 1800's.

Sorry folks, racism in regard to GROUPS of people, is quite justified.

sub-saharan africa was not always a shithole and the kongo kingdoms, abysinnian kingdoms, and the sort of in between north african/sub saharan african kingdom mansa musa ruled were on par with european kingdoms of their time. the kongo kingdom was treated equally by the portuguese and adopted christianity as their religion and portuguese as a lingua franca independently. sub saharan africa was initially traded with and raided upon by the europeans because of it's reputation as a rich area full of gold. 

edit: also i'm saying or implying nothing about this incident.  also  my dad and i went to nigeria for his work and no one was saying or implying they wished white people ruled them. also modern gabon and botswana are democratic and developed, moreso in both fields than several white nations, despite being colonized for ~100 years where each successive decades the nations were poorer and poorer due to resources and wealth being taken. 

You might want to do some further reading. The Kongo kingdom was something of a joke, and no where near on par with European powers. The Portuguese treated them as UN-equals and primarily used them for their slaves. (which they got through primitive tribal conquests) They even stole many illegally. They shit all over them and viewed them as inferior. Which frankly, in the areas of science, technology, literature, art, and well...everything; they were. They then had a bunch of civil wars and their society predictably self-destructed, and left us with the Kongo today.

You seriously view this as a success?

"African gold" turned out to be a heavy dose of bullshit as well. That's why slavery ended up taking off. "oh, you don't have much gold. Hmmm, you sure do have a lot of people to buy though"

You've been to nigeria, cool. Watch literally any documentary on south africa, liberia, Zimbabwe and you will hear just about everyone interviewed ask for the return of white rule. I can post links if you want.

Give it a decade or two and these same kids will end up being the ones protesting for $20/hour to be the starting pay for a greeter at walmart.

Links pleez!! Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
ocbadapple - they broke one jar? OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!!

Kids were dancing everywhere!!!

No doubt this "Abu taleb" character is some kind of right wing white Christian racist that was profiling the youths for shopping while black... I'm sure the kid was just innocently asking how much did the scissors cost

"It was scary,” Taleb told the Daily News. “Everybody was scared. There were a lot of people, a lot of kids. It was very loud. Security tried to stop them, but they could not do it.

“Kids tried to get my cash from the register,” he continued. “(One) had scissors and was acting like he (was) going to attack me.”" Phone Post 3.0

Dat maul.