$300 to win Sasquatch Tournament!

ttt ;)

Is it Open weight?? I know A guy here in Des Moines About 190 and very good.

Joe,

Yes, and you have mma.tv mail! Please email me at sasquatchopen@gmail.com, or BZLJJ@AOL.COM, after you read it!

Thanks!

Elias u know i'm j/k :) heal up buddy

Yeah where is  the pics!

Pics did not come out as we would have liked, therefore, they did not get posted on the website. However, if you are looking for specific people, I can probably see if we have any good ones of that particular person.

Keoni-I assume you want me to look up Grubb and Lennox?

Austin-I assume you want me to look for your kids?

Let me know if that is correct, and I will do my best. I can't promise that the pics of them came out, but I will look. Give me a few days, as I don't have the disk with the pics, and will have to retrieve it! :)

TTT for more LOCK-NESS entries!!! :)

TTT I'm in for the LOCHNESS Division! Just kidding! Competed in the last Sasquatch and it was a very well ran tournament. Highly recommended.

Mike C, he said near 200 lbs.......come on now, guy.

what? 245 is too much? c'mon man

We are officially making it an 8 man tournament now, due to the great response that we have received. So, please keep the requests coming! :)

LMAO @ Mike really being 245! No way! ...although, he was ordering garlic bread and Mt. Dew from Grinder's the other day while I was on the phone with him, which is NOT how he USED to eat before he had a woman! LOL!

ttt

Keoni-I assume you want me to look up Grubb and Lennox? "

Yeah, and Morgan if possible too. Thanks man.

Morgan DePrenger?

ttt for more possible entries :)

ttt

ttt

TTT for Rodrigo Uzeda in the 200lb. 8 man

Morgan DePrenger? "

Yup. I told Tom tonight to get in touch with you. He and Lennox are headed up to Dukes for a few, will get back to you then.

There is technically no weight limit. We are just doing our best to keep everyone around 200. Some will be bigger, some smaller. I just don't want to put a guy that is 250 against a guy that is 170. However, I will do it, if I must! ;) LOL!

dude i'm not 245..i'm like 230 right now!

rodrigo is 195 and you have to have that guy in it!