32,000 Streams!

People have streamed my songs 32,000 times. I never thought I would be the guy saying I’m just glad ppl listen.

But I am.

And a lot of those plays are you guys. So Thank you all. It really does mean a lot to me.

22 Likes

Rad dude. Congrats

3 Likes

Thank you. Im kind of lost for words, cause I’m just a guy making music in my bedroom. But ppl seem to like it

1 Like

I have another orchestra release ready. They don’t seem to do as well, but that’s OK. Hope to have it out by November.

3 Likes

Congrats.

Just curious if you dont mind sharing, how much money do you make from 32000 streams?

1 Like

Bullshit money lol. Basically about 150 throughout the different sites. On Spotify, it takes a million streams to get 3,000 bucks. The system is messed up imo.

But I never thought anyone would listen. So money aside, I’m very happy.

6 Likes

Nice, you should think about making a youtube and twitch channel now. Someone might have put your stuff on a playlist which is driving your metrics. 32k is pretty good. If you can figure out who that person is or develop a relationship with another curator you can drive it even higher.

If even 300 of those 32k tuned in to a livestream you can make good money from it. Setup a camera while you compose or rehearse. People will watch and if someone gets interested in your creative process they might donate money for better equipment.

A lot of the kids at my school are paying their way through school doing this. It’s crazy, I wish there were platforms like this when I was licensing, it’s a whole new world

3 Likes

Great ideas man. Thank you. I like the one about recording my process. Thanks again

1 Like

I especially like it because we are supposed to start with a melody. But with how I compose it is often last.

1 Like

Keep up the good work bro!

1 Like

Why isn’t there a link to your work?

1 Like

Nice man, keep it up. Keep building that following!

1 Like
2 Likes

You wrote all of that? Wow. I just skimmed through two albums. Some melodies in there are very potent and intense. Like if I turn that album on and stare out the window, shit would happen in my head. At times I almost got a halo 2 soundtrack vibe in a good way. If some of the rhythms and melodies were applied to a rock band like Breaking Benjamin it would be instant success. Good shit dude.

2 Likes

Got a link to your Spotify?

I’ll throw it on my playlist which might get you 3-4 listens this year, but I also have editing rights to a group party playlist which could potentially net you tens, if not dozens of plays!

Big baller up in here, yo.

Thanks dude!

Yea, I wrote those. I have my next release packaged up. It’s 8 more orchestra tracks with a solo piano piece too. The distro wants a month to prepare a release, so hopefully it’s out by November.

3 Likes

Idk how I missed your last drop but just downloaded on iTunes and I’ll add to the tube stream. Great stuff, keep it up. I’ll add this to my Hazardous Studio playlist.

Thank you.

Man, I really appreciate that! Thanks so much.

Some of those have a great trancey feel to them. Add in a few beats like those Lofi channels and I think you’d get some serious views. “Darkness” would sound amazing.

2 Likes

I hope you become famous like that rich men of Richmond guy

1 Like