33 dead, 130 injured in knife wielding spree

33 Dead, 130 Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree
Tweet
Email
Print
Comment
A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, killing at least 29 people and injuring more than 130 others in what Chinese officials called a terrorist strike, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Four of the attackers were also shot dead and only one was captured alive after the mayhem, which broke out about 9 p.m. (8 a.m. ET) at the Kunming Railway Station in the capital of southwest China's Yunnan Province.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

In before EY turns this into a CT thread...

Yunnan Province? Those mother fuckers were Shaolin Priests!

Dude, China and their edged weapon terroristS is fucking terrifying.

In the US you might be shot but in China you might be hacked to pieces while you're still alive.

Has Hillary Clinton already scheduled a speech to the Chinese legislature about knife control?

This was a couple years ago...

EY won't touch Chinese conspiracies. Never once mentioned the school attacks over there or parcel bombs.

It's like he's not even in China... Phone Post 3.0

Didn't something similar happened already? In china? In a train?? I swear I heard this news before Phone Post 3.0

Ouch Phone Post 3.0

"and only one was captured alive"

This dude is fucked

in for EY's spin

Yun - Didn't something similar happened already? In china? In a train?? I swear I heard this news before Phone Post 3.0
Yes. This is from 2014 Phone Post 3.0

This story is a year old

Dirty Dick Slater - http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

Yun - Didn't something similar happened already? In china? In a train?? I swear I heard this news before Phone Post 3.0

This is the report from the incident in March 2014.

Have you guys heard about the Muslim kid that made a clock and brought it to school?

...nevermind Phone Post 3.0

In before, " Ban Knives! "

Fighting -

In before, " Ban Knives! "

Too late. Knives were already banned in some areas in China before this.

Worked out pretty well yeah? Phone Post 3.0