$332,000 stem cell hamburger to be tasted today

Entreri - That is great. Instead of slaughtering massive amounts of animals (quite cruel, savage and barbaric), this can be a great alternative.

Not to mention feeding them all sorts of shit that fucks up our bodies as well as theirs. This on a large scale is a very, very good thing if it gets pulled off.

They should stick it on the menu somewhere in NYC. Some douche canoe buys one I bet.

Give me a call when I can grow my own tacos.

I love the of

GMO are so terrible they will kill us all but this lab made "meat" is the best thing since sliced bread. Phone Post

sewich - 

I love the of

GMO are so terrible they will kill us all but this lab made "meat" is the best thing since sliced bread. Phone Post

Exactly what I cam to post. VU!

This is how the zombie apocalypse starts Phone Post 3.0

LMAO ... Monsanto is after our meet now.  GMO's, meat grown in labs ... hell yeah, bring on the cancer!

rjbo71 -
sewich - 

I love the of

. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take two.  Bring me a bottle of ketchup and a Bud Lite.

AbbottMary - 
Entreri - That is great. Instead of slaughtering massive amounts of animals (quite cruel, savage and barbaric), this can be a great alternative.

Not to mention feeding them all sorts of shit that fucks up our bodies as well as theirs. This on a large scale is a very, very good thing if it gets pulled off.

I'd love to see packs of stem cell meat grown from grass-fed, hormone free cows that you can customize with vitamin boosts.

Fuck this. I want meat that was born of this earth, raised by its mother and shot in the brain. The shockwave sent through the nervous system in the death throes make the meat tastier. This is scientific fact. Phone Post

Gotta love a review where the taster says, "It's close to meat." Pretty sure that's not what they were going for.

but how come no pics of the burger yet?

Apparently the shit comes out white and they colored it with beet juice to make it look like real hamburger.  LOL

Kinkle -
rjbo71 -
sewich - 

I love the of

. Phone Post 3.0
This. GMO veggies is bad. This sounds worse. Food should be grown or raised. Phone Post 3.0

Hope they drop it on the floor XD. Those poor fuckers would still have eat it after the money they spent lollollol Phone Post 3.0

lb420lb - 
Kinkle -
rjbo71 -
sewich - 

I love the of

. Phone Post 3.0
This. GMO veggies is bad. This sounds worse. Food should be grown or raised. Phone Post 3.0

"But my lab-grown hamburger is based on a free-range cow!"

Pan-fried? Really, that's how you plan to impress the taste-testers?

Two volunteers who participated in the first public frying of hamburger grown in a lab said Monday that it had the texture of meat but was short of flavour because of the lack of fat.

Mark Post, whose team at Maastricht University in the Netherlands developed the burger, hopes that making meat in labs could eventually help feed the world and fight climate change. That goal is many years distant, at best.

Sergey Brin, a co-founder of Google, appeared on a video shown at the event and announced that he funded the €250,000 ($344,000 Canadian) project because of his concern for animal welfare.

“I would say it’s close to meat. I miss the salt and pepper,” said Austrian nutritionist Hanni Ruetzler, one of the volunteer tasters. Both shunned the bun and sliced tomatoes to concentrate on the meat.

“The absence is the fat, it’s a leanness to it, but the bite feels like a conventional hamburger,” said U.S. journalist Josh Schonwald. He added that he had rarely tasted a hamburger, as he did on Monday, “without ketchup or onions or jalapenos or bacon.”

smth416 - They should stick it on the menu somewhere in NYC. Some douche canoe buys one I bet.
Because New Yorkers are such retards, right? I mean, they just don't know meat. Everyone would know that shit's genetically engineered just by looking at it. Not those dumb New Yorkers, though.
Phone Post 3.0