34 days since California mask mandate...

California reported a new record in daily cases yesterday and has seen a steady rise in cases...

So when does this magic of the mask slowing the spread start?

40 days? 2 months?

asking for someone in another mask mandated state.

When can we expect to see the actual effectiveness?

12 Likes

Forget the mask mandate.  Newsome shut down most businesses two weeks ago, unless they are providing service outside.  And cases are still through the roof.  So whats next?

Either people aren't complying or catching this thing at their friends/family's house.  Are you going to issue an order to stop them from attending anyone's home?

1 Like

Wait 2 weeks! 

BigEyedFish -

Wait 2 weeks! 

4 Likes

Yeah, nothing to do with all those protests either. Fucking dumb state.

4 Likes

How long will the public accept mask mandates if they are not able to see actual results from it?

I think in some places it will only by 2 or 3 weeks

1 Like

My county in Florida just voted for mandatory masks I'm public. I'ma just walk around with a sock in my mouth.

Areas with very little Covid = very little masking

Areas with much Covid = much masking

Chicken or egg?

JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 

My county in Florida just voted for mandatory masks I'm public. I'ma just walk around with a sock in my mouth.

So they are mandatory at the beach or park?

WHAT!

You mean a piece of cloth doesn't stop a virus?

3 Likes

Imagine being this stupid?

Yall done complaining about how you think wearing a mask causes hypoxia (LOL) so now you’re back on this non-effective train, despite dozens of studies showing otherwise at this point.

It’s even funnier because even the conservative news sites I go to have been posting the evidence that masks help because they know their reader base is full of the people that need to see that shit, but you morons still don’t care.

Even your boy Trump said to wear a mask. You gonna turn on him now?

11 Likes

Organize a protest against masks.

McBottery - 

Yall done complaining about how you think wearing a mask causes hypoxia (LOL) so now you’re back on this non-effective train, despite dozens of studies showing otherwise at this point.

It’s even funnier because even the conservative news sites I go to have been posting the evidence that masks help because they know their reader base is full of the people that need to see that shit, but you morons still don’t care.

Your ideas on viewpoints is extremely limited if you think there are only two sides to every issue.

Hate to bust your bubble but the entire world is not left vs right, pro Trump or anti-trump.

The CDC, WHO and Fauci have all had contradictory opinions on the effectiveness of masks.

not everyone is buying into the idea that "the science" suddenly became conclusive after decades of research in the last month.

3 Likes

McBottery - 

All this is beside the point. Which is, there is no downside to wearing a simple earloop mask.

7 Likes

Flatten the curve! 

2 Likes

Does anybody remember when Mainstream media was pushing the narrative that masks were almost useless?

It was just a few months ago...how short are peoples memories in the 24 hour cycle of brainwashing?

https://youtu.be/pZiGJUbxqww

2 Likes

McBottery -

Those studies are funded by the big mask industry 

2 Likes

Positive Energy - 
McBottery -

Those studies are funded by the big mask industry 

Would like to see a link to said studies...

I didnt even know it was possible to complete a scientific study within a few months.

The oh so bright and level headed right strike again!

BrckNoHitBk -

The oh so bright and level headed right strike again!

Cali is right?? Wtf