35 year old Red Belt... Seriously???

In for eventual lynching. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I feel like their math is a little off there...and I've never heard of Ubiratan Cordeiro.

This might be the best Fake BJJ Expert yet.

Screw the fake BJJ Black Belts, we have a possible fake BJJ Red Belt folks Phone Post 3.0

Seems like the "instructor" is the one responsible for this fuckery, not the guy receiving the red belt. The amount of phonies is growing rapidly in BJJ Phone Post 3.0

Youtube comes up with these videos for Ubiratan Cordeiro

http://i.imgur.com/7Z5PwQQ.jpg

They are probably both phonies, but it's also ridiculous to see some of the "legit" red belts. It isn't based on mastery, but on years in, I guess.

We all know who the fuck the real red belts are, in the world, and many of them aren't even wearing black ones. Phone Post 3.0

If you read the article, he started his own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu federation. He is Brazilian, the style he practices is Jiu Jitsu. He is the founder so he is a 10th degree in his Brazilian style of Jiu Jitsu.

By looking at that YouTube video maybe he wants to share his poor mans style of Jiu Jitsu that happens to be Brazilian to the favelas. While you have a lot of the BJJ practioners trying to coach more affluent students.

From brown to red in under 2 years? Not buying it. Phone Post 3.0

Did we ever have a red belt fight in the UFC ? Phone Post 3.0

Don't you have to be like 70?

Anyways. Check out this video. Totally off topic, but pretty cool.

MilitaryAgedMonkey - Did we ever have a red belt fight in the UFC ? Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, in BJJ, it's pretty much impossible. Attainment would take so long that there's a near zero chance a person that old could be licensed to fight.

I've been doing jiu jitsu all over the world for over 10 years. I've seen one red belt and only know of a handful. Wtf is this shit Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - From brown to red in under 2 years? Not buying it. Phone Post 3.0
Not a fucking chance Phone Post 3.0

In for shenanigans Phone Post 3.0

Renzo better be a redbelt if this person is

0% chance that is legit. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not quite sure what's going on in here, but I'm fucking in