37-year-old Port Clinton war vet dies from COVID

Richard Rose in April posted on Facebook that he would not wear a mask. He passed away due to COVID-19 three months later.

• Rose's death has attracted attention online due to his Facebook posts, in which he expressed doubt about coronavirus safety directives.
  • "Let make this clear. I'm not buying a f---ing mask. I've made it this far by not buying into that damn hype," he posted on April 28.
  • Throughout June, Rose "checked in" on Facebook at bars and restaurants in Ohio. On July 1, he wrote that he was experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
  • Rose's family told a local outlet he tested positive for COVID-19 that same day and died on July 3.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/07/10/year-old-port-clinton-war-vet-dies-covid-complications-fourth-july/

1 Like

SAD, so damn sad!

The far right preemptively politicizing this global pandemic has cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives.

3 Likes

His facebook posts as it went along:

https://www.insider.com/ohio-man-veteran-died-coronavirus-mask-facebook-posts-2020-7

1 Like

Looks like cardiovascular disease may have played a part.... No ?

5 Likes

This war verteran died on the 4th of july. 
And he died for and because of Trump and his cuckzombies. 

1 Like

Nytron - 

SAD, so damn sad!

The far right preemptively politicizing this global pandemic has cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives.

Exactly... The world should have been quarantined the moment China became a nation.......

4 Likes

Average - 

The guy critizized by you and your ilk for stopping flights from China..... good one...

1 Like

Nytron -

SAD, so damn sad!

“Far-right”?

“Hundreds of thousands”?

You sound like an idiot.

5 Likes

Here we go, cue MAGA mental gymnastics in 3, 2,.... nope, they're already here. Too late for countdown.

He probably died of a gunshot wound and the hospital just wrote covid on the death certificate to get that government chrese. 

-the og

4 Likes

Average -

You can’t just say the 3rd is the 4th. Those are... different days.

There’s gaslighting and then there’s whatever the fuck you are trying to do.

Nearly 4 years in and you guys are still frothing at the mouth?

1 Like
GreggyOmega -
Average -

"The Port Clinton man served in the U.S. Army for nine years and did two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He died at his home from complications related to COVID-19 on the Fourth of July."

Read that when I read the article. Google it yourself if you want to find out which paper got the date wrong. To me the day is not that important. It's much more important to see how many trumpcucks show up to defend, deflect and deny. As usual. 

Keep on holding watch for you big scummy idiol... in the meanwhile:

Trump wears a face mask in public for the first time

1 Like
Average -
GreggyOmega -
Average -

"The Port Clinton man served in the U.S. Army for nine years and did two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He died at his home from complications related to COVID-19 on the Fourth of July."

Read that when I read the article. Google it yourself if you want to find out which paper got the date wrong. To me the day is not that important. It's much more important to see how many trumpcucks show up to defend, deflect and deny. As usual. 

What the fuck is wrong with you, kid?

YOUR post said he died July 3rd. You are claiming you didn’t read your own post? You didn’t read the article you linked?

I hope you’re getting paid for this shit, because otherwise it’s sad as hell. 

1 Like
GreggyOmega -
Average -
GreggyOmega -
Average -

What the fuck is wrong with you, kid?

YOUR post said he died July 3rd. You are claiming you didn’t read your own post? You didn’t read the article you linked?

I hope you’re getting paid for this shit, because otherwise it’s sad as hell. 

I'm not claiming I didnt post it. The link is right there to the news article that says 4th of july. From a DIFFERENT article, I posted these bullet points, and one of them says july 3rd. Now undwad your panties. 

Like I said, if you want to know which article is correct, google it. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8515535/Ohio-man-37-dies-coronavirus-claiming-pandemic-just-hype-Facebook-post.html

Ohio man, 37, dies from coronavirus after claiming the pandemic which has killed more than 135,000 people was just 'hype' in a Facebook post

• Richard Rose, 37, died on July 4, four days after testing positive for coronavirus 
  • A US Army veteran, he loved social media, paranormal, NASCAR and NFL
  • He was fervent in support of Trump, writing: 'I’m glad to call him MY PRESIDENT'
  • In an April 28 Facebook post, Rose declared that he wasn't buying into the 'hype'
  • He also made it clear that he would not be wearing a mask as recommended 
  • But on July 1 Rose started feeling ill and wrote that he had COVID-19 symptoms
  • That same day he announced positive test results and that he'd be quarantining 
  • He died at home in Port Clinton, Ohio, on July 4 

37? He looks 52.

Sad to see be died. But these "never maskers" and Covid hoax people are pretty embarrassing. 

Now, that doesnt mean we shouldn't try to keep the economy running. And most people live. But it isn't a normal virus so nothing wrong with wearing a mask and doing social distancing. 

2 Likes

3 days before he died. 

He died doing what he loved doing drinking. 

TexDeuce -

Sad to see be died. But these "never maskers" and Covid hoax people are pretty embarrassing. 

Now, that doesnt mean we shouldn't try to keep the economy running. And most people live. But it isn't a normal virus so nothing wrong with wearing a mask and doing social distancing. 

^

I dont know if theres any other place where no maskers are such an issue, but it would be nice if right leaning media would emphasize the need for them.