4.5 million PPV buys in the US?

Is that possible at $100 to purchase?

I say no way.
I'll go 4 million PPV buys.

Your guess?

3.25 million buys.

3.68 million 

The talking heads are speculating that the cost of the PPV will be either $100 or $125.

If it's $125, they will not be maximizing their potential revenue, imo.

3.5 Million buys.

Mayweather uses high guard for first 4 rounds until Conor has blown out too much steam then punishes him and stops him in 8-10.

DanChow - Projected 5 millions buys, boxing fans will be ecstatic with the outcome, MMA fans not at all.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/591f143534911b1f008b4f9a-1201/sports%20cod%205-19-17.png

CavRyda -
DanChow - Projected 5 millions buys, boxing fans will be ecstatic with the outcome, MMA fans not at all.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/591f143534911b1f008b4f9a-1201/sports%20cod%205-19-17.png

Find that projection hard to believe.

DanChow -
PrettyBoy - 3.5 Million buys.

Mayweather uses high guard for first 4 rounds until Conor has blown out too much steam then punishes him and stops him in 8-10.

Spot on my man, sounds like you know your boxing.
good luck with any guard with mcgregors power and only having to focus on two weapons

MMA MELEE - 
DanChow -

good luck with any guard with mcgregors power and only having to focus on two weapons

You sound like you know what you're talking about.

$125 would be ridiculous. They'd better put BLAF vs. Wesley Snipes on the undercard.

0% chance this fight beats Money/Pac.

You do realize boxing people who don't care about MMA will not be watching right??? This fight is seen as such a joke by boxing-but not mma fans.

It will do under 2.5 million.

MMA Playwright -
MMA MELEE - 
DanChow -

You sound like you know what you're talking about.
l think he has changed my mind with his solid argument and reasoning.

@ that chart......gat damn Tyson could sell a ppv

Reebot - @ that chart......gat damn Tyson could sell a ppv

Worth about tree fiddy

-Don King

RKing85 - 0% chance this fight beats Money/Pac.

You do realize boxing people who don't care about MMA will not be watching right??? This fight is seen as such a joke by boxing-but not mma fans.

It will do under 2.5 million.

Wrong. Boxing people will absolutely tune in to watch Floyd get his 50th. I love how you guys are acting like you know more about the boxing business and what will sell then Floyd does. Probably the same people saying it's never going to happen.

Close to 3 million

You guys act like just hardcore fans will buy this. Most will be casual fans who find out about the fight watching Sportscenter or all the hype they hear about it from friends. 

I'll do $60.   $100  I'll read the results.  I used to to be an every Ppv guy.  I'm now  only buying events I like.  

If this Sells 5M PPV 3 weeks before Canelo vs GGG Oscar delahoya will have a heart attack ??