4 Acre Spider Web 107 Million Spiders NOPE!

http://happyplace.someecards.com/nope/omg-wtf-ugh-4acre-spiderweb-blankets-warehouse-with-millions-of-spiders-in-urban-nightmare/

Better off blowing up the building.

Even if you're afraid of spiders you do have to admit that this is pretty amazing

If only he were still around to save us. RIP Big Guy

Hammocks for everyone. Phone Post 3.0

It's quite common that I'll be standing at the grinder working on a knife and have a spider drop down on me somewhere. Face, head, hair, neck, arms, back, etc. It simply doesn't bother me. Lots of people say they're creeped out by the way they move, but I happen to find it fascinatingly efficient. They're very well-made creatures for the most part. And as Leigh mentioned, they do a VERY good job at keeping insects at bay.

crazy to think how much food their were snagging to sustain that colony

I never believed hell was real until I saw this thread Phone Post 3.0

It's a trap.

When they're good and ready, the spiders will spring it.

RIP Bmore......or is that redundant? Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - I used to hate spiders. I still kinda do but they're growing on me when I think about how they kill other shitty bugs
Lol. I'm the same way. About a month ago, a spider (body as fat as the tip of my thumb) set up a 3 ft web on the outside of my kitchen window. Was pretty awesome to watch that creepy fuck wrapping up bugs stuck in its web. I let him chill for a couple weeks till rain washed him out. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not scared of spiders but fuck this. I would go WD40/Lighter on that shit.

id rather have spiders than those fucking centipedes that run 1000 miles an hour...what does duck is waling through the woods at night and running into a spiderweb...not cool but its fucking hilarious watching someone else do it..lol...

i assume these webs catch mice and birds in them that are eventually eaten??

Wife freaks out and wants them killed. Especially at camp, I tell the kids to leave them alone. I'd rather spiders around than mosquitoes or deer flies ffs. Phone Post 3.0

My question is what the hell is there that sustains a colony that size.

Hemlock - My question is what the hell is there that sustains a colony that size.

Exactly what i was thinking. Do they eat each other or something?

RIP photographer. Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage - I never believed hell was real until I saw this thread Phone Post 3.0

Came to say this. WTF

Phone Post 3.0

how much does a spider have to eat in order to survive?id actually like to watch a docu on one of these monster webs....