4' needles - lower back injections. Now!

Just changed into paper medical clothes. Sitting here, waiting for nurse to bring IV. Phone Post 3.0

How the fuck does a four foot needle not go right through you? I think a diet might really help your back. Phone Post 3.0

That moment when an extra apostrophe is the difference between life and death. Phone Post 3.0

seriously maybe get a new doctor...putting 4 foot needles into your back?  are you ahving foot problems or back problems???

cause foot needles shouldn't be anywhere near your back

I'm suddenly very proud of my 4' penis

how did you hurt your back?

vote up to all onthis thread including OP for making me laugh

hubris - how did you hurt your back?

gettign long needles stuck in it!

You having an epidural steroid injection in Radiology. If so, had one that helped a week. Second one was a lifesaver. Been 7-8 months and still have full range of motion. Hope u get some relief. Phone Post 3.0

Quit needling him. You're (OG:your) relentless.

Not a problem. I had 2 rounds of injected anti-inflamitores in my back, then they did the "surgery" where they put the needles in and use microwaves to just burn out the nerves. I've got bone on bone facet arthritis, and after surgery is just feels like a ....lump, but almost no pain. I worked 9hrs the next day doing iroworker/millwright type stuff.

You'll be fine, really quick. Don't sweat it.

You must be a fat fuck if it takes 4' of needle to reach your spine

fasterRN - You having an epidural steroid injection in Radiology. If so, had one that helped a week. Second one was a lifesaver. Been 7-8 months and still have full range of motion. Hope u get some relief. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Nurse is washing hands now. Nervous. Apparently the meds cause Memory loss. Is that a good thing? Phone Post 3.0

DirkH - Not a problem. I had 2 rounds of injected anti-inflamitores in my back, then they did the "surgery" where they put the needles in and use microwaves to just burn out the nerves. I've got bone on bone facet arthritis, and after surgery is just feels like a ....lump, but almost no pain. I worked 9hrs the next day doing iroworker/millwright type stuff.

You'll be fine, really quick. Don't sweat it.
I did the same facet stuff. Tremendous change and way better than surgery.

Not fun for 6 visits and 20 injections per visit. But well worth it to be off pain meds for almost 2 years now. Phone Post 3.0

sillypants -
fasterRN - You having an epidural steroid injection in Radiology. If so, had one that helped a week. Second one was a lifesaver. Been 7-8 months and still have full range of motion. Hope u get some relief. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Nurse is washing hands now. Nervous. Apparently the meds cause Memory loss. Is that a good thing? Phone Post 3.0
Depends on how happy you are with your life currently. Phone Post 3.0

sillypants - 

well the good thing is you wont remember that you forgot something

With a 4' needle, I believe the correct verb is "harpooned" rather than "injected"