4 NFL Vets on TUF 10

CRBMoney14 - 

all these guys except schaub are over 30, hard to be prospects at that age. they need some younger guys along with the older guys

Lots of TUFers have been over 30 and carved out a nice niche in the UFC.  A guy can be over 30 and still be a prospect.  He just won't have a long shelf life (unless he is a freak like Randy Couture).

mrzipplokk -  Why no Michael Westbrook ?

I dont think he's a heavyweight? is he? didnt he compete at 205?

Brendan is legit. He is a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Doe, won Golden Gloves and has been training with Shane Carwin from the start.

Marcus Jones is a BJJ fighter!

Seriously sucks for Rex Richards, hopefully he gets another chance later. That would have been 5 ex-NFL players. Rex is pretty solid too, 6-2 with losses to Shane Carwin and 10-0 Darrill Schoonover (Anyone know if he's going to be on the show?)

Wes Shivers 2:57 and 3:50 mark. He is the 6'7" guy. Also James Orso who is fighting on the Ultimate Chaos at 3:13 mark

Jesus, look at Schaub. Got some nice creds there.

NoPlacebo - Seriously sucks for Rex Richards, hopefully he gets another chance later. That would have been 5 ex-NFL players. Rex is pretty solid too, 6-2 with losses to Shane Carwin and 10-0 Darrill Schoonover (Anyone know if he's going to be on the show?)

Yeah Schoonover is on the show. As is Justin Wren, who is a beast.

Steve4192 - 
CRBMoney14 - 

all these guys except schaub are over 30, hard to be prospects at that age. they need some younger guys along with the older guys

Lots of TUFers have been over 30 and carved out a nice niche in the UFC.  A guy can be over 30 and still be a prospect.  He just won't have a long shelf life (unless he is a freak like Randy Couture).

i cant think of many, do elaborate

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/wes-shivers.jpg

Wes Shivers is hugeeee

nhmmafan - http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/wes-shivers.jpg

Wes Shivers is hugeeee

I'm surprised he can make 265.

For nhmmafan:

good luck wes

Does anyone know when filming actually starts?

HELWIG -  Does anyone know when filming actually starts?

it started june 1st i believe

CRBMoney14 - 
Steve4192 - 
CRBMoney14 - 

i cant think of many, do elaborate

Bobby Southworth
Marcus Davis
Krzysztof Soszynski

I think that's it.

Schaub is the truth. Keep an eye out for him.

palerider101 -  Going to be alot of KO's

I would say so. Lets just hope there is some technique behind the hands of these beasts.

But I wonder if Greg Jackson will have a fighter on the show? After all, Greg hasn't had a horse in the HW race since Dan Christison departed for Indiana two years ago.

Marcus Jones is legit