4 NFL Vets on TUF 10

CRBMoney14 - 
Steve4192 - 
CRBMoney14 - 

all these guys except schaub are over 30, hard to be prospects at that age. they need some younger guys along with the older guys

Lots of TUFers have been over 30 and carved out a nice niche in the UFC.  A guy can be over 30 and still be a prospect.  He just won't have a long shelf life (unless he is a freak like Randy Couture).

i cant think of many, do elaborate
From season 1, Nate Quarry was well past his 30th birthday and he has a very solid UFC record.

Koscheck, Florian & Bonnar were all approaching 30, if not there already, by the time the season aired.

From season 2, Marcus Davis was well past 30, and Jardine was right on the cusp (if not past it) by the time the season aired.

From season 3, Matt Hamill was right around 30 years old.

Season 4 had lots of guys over 30 obviously.

And those are just the fighters who have stuck.  That doesn't even take into account guys like Southworth, Starnes, etc. that have washed out.

I've rolled with Wes Shivers before. That's a large human being. He was 290lbs then, and solid. And he's every bit of 6'7". I would have guessed 6'8".

Look out for Schaub, that guy is a fucking beast. I know it's too early and not knowing the other names on the show makes it tough to conclude a premature judgement, however Schaub making it far this season would not shock me.

I'm thinking there will be two fights on most episodes.

These will be quick matches.

Very interesting.

I hope they get beaten severely imho.

Schaub's the real deal. I see him 2-3 times a week at High Altitude. He's a huge guy, but he moves like someone who's 185.

Kimbo is gonna tool these guys.