4 teens murder 17 year old girl

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/3-arrested-teen-still-sought-in-connection-with-raleigh-girls-murder-police-say/amp/

1 Like

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Four people — including a 17-year-old — were charged in connection with the murder of a 17-year-old girl who was found dead in a car in a Bojangles’ parking lot Saturday night in Raleigh, police said Tuesday night.

A juvenile petition and secure custody order for murder are being sought for a 17-year-old in connection with the death of Veronica Lee Baker. Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were all charged with accessory after the fact to murder, a news release said

"four mostly peaceful jogging youths"

19 Likes

Those names are just like i imagined

20 Likes

Imagine if it were four Whites accused of killing a Black girl.  It wasn't though, so nothing to see here.

4 Likes

The news will be all over this....

2 Likes

Maybe there was only 3 of them. My local news reported it as 4. 

Coverage?

Crickets.....

As a country, as soon as this election is done, we need to address the penal system.  My math is simple- they killed a girl, they should be killed. As a country, it's time to talk about this. Is money the concern? Doubt it. It would be cheaper to off them (in a suitable way).

4 Likes

GUESS WHO

2 Likes

four "teens" kill a "teenager"

Enough of the damn hiding the races when blacks are being savages. Lets start being real and as always blacks kill and when it comes to black and white crime it is blacks killing a white.

If it was 4 whites killing a black you damn well know the races would be mentioned.

Blacks kill more people then every race combined. Blacks lead all races in every single type of violent crime. Every worst area in America is mainly black.

14 Likes
HELWIG -

GUESS WHO

Yutes

How odd the races aren’t mentioned in the story. It’s almost as if they only mention the races in certain instances but not in others. I bet if we had crack team of investigators we could quickly solve what qualifications they use to decide if a story warrants mentioning race.

1 Like

Im getting more radicalized by the day. I am sick of black violence in this country. 

14 Likes

Blacks strike again. Jesus Christ 

2 Likes

When they didn't mention race i knew what was up without even reading the rest

5 Likes

Its not just blacks. Illegals are never identified when they commit crimes. 

3 Likes

Yeyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18,

2 Likes

Tyreek is a horrible name. Every prison has a bunch. Why would you name your kid that? It's a bad start to life.

1 Like
jpm995 - 

Its not just blacks. Illegals are never identified when they commit crimes. 

It’s been going on for years… but WHY? WHO is behind those policies? It canNOT be coincidence as it’s happening in almost all Western countries too. WTF is behind this?

1 Like
Fighting - 

Im getting more radicalized by the day. I am sick of black violence in this country. 

I think it’s too late now though. Way too many woke white people exist these days that are plagued by their white guilt. It’s too late

1 Like