4 things I don't ever want to hear Jon Jones say

Jones latest tweet: Just keep in mind that life is a journey and not a race. If it’s in Gods will for me to still be here and healthy, please believe that they’ll be many more fights to come. Let’s not forget I’m still the youngest guy in the top 5 at HW & LHW @UniqueMazique ???

1. Life advice/truisms CHECK

2. Reference to God/Religion from someone who literally follows none of the tenants of their religion CHECK

3. Implying that God/fate is responsible for his circumstances and not his decisions and free will CHECK

4. Bragging/boasting that he’s still doing well and once again being in complete denial about how he’s completely fucking up his legacy CHECK

Hopefully, why all these are annoying will be self-evident.

FatBuddha - Jones latest tweet: Just keep in mind that life is a journey and not a race. If it's in Gods will for me to still be here and healthy, please believe that they'll be many more fights to come. Let's not forget I'm still the youngest guy in the top 5 at HW & LHW @UniqueMazique ??????

2. Reference to God/Religion from someone who literally follows none of the tenants of their religion CHECK

3. Implying that God/fate is responsible for his circumstances and not his decisions and free will CHECK

4. Bragging/boasting that he’s still doing well and once again being in complete denial about how he’s completely fucking up his legacy CHECK

Jon’s biggest problem is that he has absolutely no accountability.

Everyone makes mistakes and being accountable is how you learn and grow as a person. If you can’t ever see the flaws in what you do you will never improve yourself.

He needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop bullshityong and being fake and just be real.

Unfortunately I don’t think that will ever happen.

If Jones belongs to God then God will chastise him in a harsh and severe way . If he does not belong to God then Jones will continue on under God “common” grace (referring to the grace of God that is common to all humankind).

Contrasted with special grace. Special grace, in Reformed theology, is the grace by which God redeems, sanctifies, and glorifies his people. Unlike common grace, which is universally given to all mankind, special grace is bestowed only on those whom God elects to eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.

So the question is , is JJ a Christian? His behavior points to that he is NOT!

If it's in Gods will for me to still be here and healthy, please believe that they will be many more fights to come.

Ok.

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
FatBuddha - Jones latest tweet: Just keep in mind that life is a journey and not a race. If it's in Gods will for me to still be here and healthy, please believe that they'll be many more fights to come. Let's not forget I'm still the youngest guy in the top 5 at HW & LHW @UniqueMazique ??????

Everyone makes mistakes and being accountable is how you learn and grow as a person. If you can’t ever see the flaws in what you do you will never improve yourself.

He needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop bullshityong and being fake and just be real.

This bullshityong… this is a Thai? He needs to be stopped by Jon?

The way he pulls god out of the closet every time he fucks up reminds me of prisoners finding jesus in jail.

Xxxtra_4skin -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -

This bullshityong… this is a Thai? He needs to be stopped by Jon?

I thought the same when I saw the error after i posted it. Spell check failed me there lol.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

Imagine that when Jones talks about God, he’s talking about himself, and it all makes sense.

Well, his "faith in God" has really worked out for him thus far. Maybe he should just stop letting God decide how everything will work out and act like a grown adult man who can actually make decisions and be accountable for his actions.

Its very convenient that when facing the reality that he's acting and carrying on like a complete asshole, God is suddenly in the drivers seat and it removes all personal reponsibility from the equation.

Its just so hilariously stupid to listen to his complete bullshit.  If he actually believes what he says, he should be pissed at God, but he doesn't so it doesn't matter.

This guy is really just unbelievable. Lol. 

colubrid1 - If Jones belongs to God then God will chastise him in a harsh and severe way . If he does not belong to God then Jones will continue on under God "common" grace (referring to the grace of God that is common to all humankind).

Contrasted with special grace. Special grace, in Reformed theology, is the grace by which God redeems, sanctifies, and glorifies his people. Unlike common grace, which is universally given to all mankind, special grace is bestowed only on those whom God elects to eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.

Nice post. Truth…

Chris SK - 
colubrid1 - If Jones belongs to God then God will chastise him in a harsh and severe way . If he does not belong to God then Jones will continue on under God "common" grace (referring to the grace of God that is common to all humankind).

Nice post. Truth…

What lulls people into this self deception? What does it? How could you get to that place where you’re comfortable in your own deception, your own self-deception, even unaware of it.

I would say, it is a superficial understanding of the gospel, which…by the way…permeates if not dominates quote/unquote Christendom.

Justification and sanctification can never be separated. God does not justify whom He does not sanctify

I don’t give a fuck about whether Jones is sanctified, I just want to know whether he is using banned substances to win. Otherwise, more power to him as an athlete

Hurtsogood -

Well, his "faith in God" has really worked out for him thus far. Maybe he should just stop letting God decide how everything will work out and act like a grown adult man who can actually make decisions and be accountable for his actions.

Its very convenient that when facing the reality that he's acting and carrying on like a complete asshole, God is suddenly in the drivers seat and it removes all personal reponsibility from the equation.

Its just so hilariously stupid to listen to his complete bullshit.  If he actually believes what he says, he should be pissed at God, but he doesn't so it doesn't matter.

Truth

great thread. absolutely sickening bullshit statement.

he was a fantastic fucking christian during the car crash episode. might as well get an 'only god can judge me' tattoo and specifically use it as an excuse to act like a bastard. while claiming inner piety.

holy shit this makes me a touch angry lol

nevermind. move along please. move along.

If only God didn't make him do all those drugs and steroids 

“I’m pulling out of your bunghole because it’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, FatBuddha.”?