4 UFC Events In April.....YES!!!!!!

UFC on Fuel TV: Gustafsson vs. Mousasi (April 6)

The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen (April 13)

UFC ON FOX 7: Henderson Vs. Melendez (April 20)

UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen (April 27)

Lots of great fights in April can't wait.

Could backfire having so many UFCs in one month, especially with the only PPV at the very end.

Oversaturation is a legit problem.

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Could backfire having so many UFCs in one month, especially with the only PPV at the very end.

4 events total, but only 1 that you have to pay for. I don't see how that would discourage people from buying.

Gene Pitney - 

4 events total, but only 1 that you have to pay for. I don't see how that would discourage people from buying.

You don't think having a UFC every week for a month will make some casual fans sick of it by the time UFC 159 rolls around?

Mind you, not many casuals are tuning into the Fuel shows or the TUF finales.

I don't believe it's oversaturation as UFC has to put some many FOX,Fuel TV & FX card a yet as part of their contract, as long as the card have some great fights their won't be any oversaturation all of these free cards have 4-5 big names in each card.

Gene Pitney - 

You don't think having a UFC every week for a month will make some casual fans sick of it by the time UFC 159 rolls around?

Casual fans are way more likely just to skip the Sweden and TUF Finale shows given that there are no "stars" on those shows, and are likely to watch the FOX and buy the PPV shows given the star power on those shows.

I can't read peoples minds, but to me it seems like a real weird thing for a casual fan to watch the first three free shows, and then decide "nope, ive had my ufc fix, im not buying the PPV." If a casual fan is willing to watch 3 free shows in a row, then they are likely to buy the PPV too.

Now i'm pumped for april!! Phone Post

Gene Pitney - 
Gene Pitney - 

Casual fans are way more likely just to skip the Sweden and TUF Finale shows given that there are no "stars" on those shows, and are likely to watch the FOX and buy the PPV shows given the star power on those shows.

I can't read peoples minds, but to me it seems like a real weird thing for a casual fan to watch the first three free shows, and then decide "nope, ive had my ufc fix, im not buying the PPV." If a casual fan is willing to watch 3 free shows in a row, then they are likely to buy the PPV too.

It's not so much that the casuals will tune into the first 3 UFCs and then skip the PPV.   I think it's more that having so many UFCs robs the UFC of some of their promotional and marketing strength.

With so many events, the UFC can't devote (IMO) as much attention to marketing their PPV.  They have to scramble to promote all 4 events, and it ends up being something like "Tune in to UFC on Fuel 9, then next week it's The Ultimate Fighter finale!  Don't forget to watch the lightweight title be defended on UFC on Fox 7 the week after that, and then the following weekend it's Bones vs Sonnen at UFC 159!"

I think it just makes some fans heads' spin.

I think Jones Vs. Sonnen sells itself even to the casual fan....IMO Phone Post

The best thing about it is all the cards seems like they are going to be really good

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Gene Pitney - 

Nope. I prefer more Phone Post

Well they are only having two cards in March, only one in primetime.  Granted both of those cards are stacked but still.

caseharts - 
Gene Pitney - 

As long as it's not watered down(which is what was happening and that's why people complained they want quality not quantity)

Epic....I like fights, so I am happy.....

epic hero -
caseharts - 
Gene Pitney - 

As long as it's not watered down(which is what was happening and that's why people complained they want quality not quantity)

I didn't complain. More the merrier Phone Post

Card -

Lmao! This gif gets me every time Phone Post