4 year anniversary, coming up need advice

Any ideas for where I can take my wife? We live in the Bay Area. Phone Post

Congrats, our 4 year will be July 18.

Probably too broke to do anything fancy, though. Phone Post

For a 4-year anniversary you want to create memories, not be fancy. 

• See if you can "borrow" four of the cutest dogs in your neighborhood. Put bows on them. Have a small child with the dogs ring the doorbell and hand her a box of chocolates, a scrapbook and flowers with a note. 
  • Pack a picnic lunch and surprise her by bringing along a photo album that you put together of all your shared photos. 
  • Suck it up and schedule his/hers spa day. Just for laughs. She will think its a riot. On Groupon, it will cost you $60 for two massages.
  • Bring her the severed ear of her ex-BF before you. 
  • Take her on a drive and recount every step along your first date. Where you lived. Where you stopped for breath mints. Where you called your buddy to get a pep talk. Where you kissed first. Then finally where you proposed. 
  • Do brunch. Its filling and inexpensive. Choose a place near an "antique row" or a collector's haven. Then window shop for weird stuff you think is cool but wouldn't want to buy. 

All good stuff AF, thanks. However, I did the severed war thing for our third anniversary... Phone Post

sigh

severed ear Phone Post

Mikusoraiden - 

All good stuff AF, thanks. However, I did the severed war thing for our third anniversary... Phone Post

he has two ears right

You can take her to Target. They have all kinds of kitchen gadgets to choose from. She'll love it, Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -

For a 4-year anniversary you want to create memories, not be fancy. 

• See if you can "borrow" four of the cutest dogs in your neighborhood. Put bows on them. Have a small child with the dogs ring the doorbell and hand her a box of chocolates, a scrapbook and flowers with a note. 

• Pack a picnic lunch and surprise her by bringing along a photo album that you put together of all your shared photos. 

• Suck it up and schedule his/hers spa day. Just for laughs. She will think its a riot. On Groupon, it will cost you $60 for two massages.

• Bring her the severed ear of her ex-BF before you. 

• Take her on a drive and recount every step along your first date. Where you lived. Where you stopped for breath mints. Where you called your buddy to get a pep talk. Where you kissed first. Then finally where you proposed. 

• Do brunch. Its filling and inexpensive. Choose a place near an "antique row" or a collector's haven. Then window shop for weird stuff you think is cool but wouldn't want to buy. 

Ted mosby?

Lol but seriously I'm sure any woman would love that. Phone Post 3.0

Need more ideas. Target may work. Phone Post

We celebrated our 4 year anniversary last month.... in the delivery room. Greatest anniversary gift ever...

Helicopter Rides cost like $50. + Dinner ($50)

Kayaking Trip, like $30-90

Call her boss and ask if you can come afterhours and fill her cubicle with balloons with hearts. $30

I would seriously suggest that you go to Groupon and pick out some dope fun shit.

Mikusoraiden - 

Congrats, our 4 year will be July 18.

Probably too broke to do anything fancy, though. Phone Post

The wife and I have our four year in August.

I have no idea what I'm getting her but I am taking the week off of work.

BadrMilk - Take her to the zoo.
I hear retards like the zoo Phone Post 3.0

mm370 -
BadrMilk - Take her to the zoo.
I hear retards like the zoo Phone Post 3.0

at my zoo they have anamatronic dinosaurs that look real. its pretty sweet Phone Post

Take her to the room and eat her butt Phone Post 3.0

Get her a black guy.

Then again, she probably already has had one of those.

If you're going to do the Zoo, find about their "adopt an animal program". They probably have a huge wall where you can put the name of donors. Make a donation and ask if will acknowledge your gift by adding your names to the donor wall like this: "John +Jane", like when kids use to sign their name on a tree. Cost? About $40. Then take her to the zoo one day and walk up to the wall and show it to her.

Don't just take her to the Zoo. That is lame. You gotta step it up a notch.

Don't take her to Target to shop for cooking shit. That's almost idiotic. Plus, she will just get fat in a few years if all your gifts revolve around cooking.

mjeezy - You can take her to Target. They have all kinds of kitchen gadgets to choose from. She'll love it, Phone Post 3.0
Lol , this is a trick Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger -
mjeezy - You can take her to Target. They have all kinds of kitchen gadgets to choose from. She'll love it, Phone Post 3.0
Lol , this is a trick Phone Post 3.0

For my wife it would probably work. She loves target. Phone Post

Poundtown, faggot.

/thread Phone Post 3.0