4 years ago today; UFC 229 does 2.4 million buys

Also, crazy it was 4 years ago. Make it stop

3 Likes

I say that cause most would just catch a steam but this might push them to actually buy it.

Nate vs Conor would be absolutely gigantic.

1 Like

Fans would know that this is the last chance to see them both.
The shit talking alone does a million buys

1 Like

I don’t think so. Hes 37 right now. He’s gonna try to Box someone late this year or early next year. If that pay day is as high as they claim, he would have no reason to fight Conor again

1 Like

Because Vegito and Jack are the same person.

1 Like

interesting concept

Tell Me No

1 Like

No we’re not the same person

1 Like

2 Likes

Got two thumbs up from me my friend. I agree!

1 Like

Damn lil bro Nate is that old. Shit like someone else said, stop this shit! Yeah you may be right but I don’t think so, they’ll still be massive draws because they have such a loyal fanbase. You mean you wouldn’t think about buying that ppv man?

1 Like

No, way too different in the styles they post.

2 Likes

Oh make no mistake I would definitely buy it and watch. But the excitement level would be nowhere near the level it was at for their first two fights

Personally I don’t want to ever see Nate fight again. I’ve got to see him win live at 279 at the T-Mobile and it was a blast. Don’t want to have that tarnished like B.J. Penn or chuck Liddell

1 Like

I understand, then you’re a better man than a fan then and that’s refreshing considering how most mma fans are. I would buy it also and I think there are many who would and why I think it might do very well. The people who follow both these guys are so loyal n follow them in such a diehard way I think it’s hard to compare them in this way because they would watch a 50 yr old diaz n Conner do their thing I bet.

2 Likes

Jon Jones vs Francis should break the PPV but it wouldnt even if they had 100 days to sell it.

Jon jones has never been a big PPV draw and Francis last fight was awful

3 Likes

In today’s economic environment I don’t see anyone coming anywhere close to those numbers

1 Like

Hes cracked a million a few times no?

Vs DC?

Nope…800,000 both fights

3 Likes