4 "youths" gang up on unsuspecting bystander

gotcha bitches!!

"Man, you shoulda seen these cats. There was like four of 'em." Phone Post 3.0

Typical

Mark Phone Post 3.0

animals

Who's gonna make the obvious racial slur?

Not me! Phone Post 3.0

Buncha pussies!! Phone Post 3.0

Pussies.

You successfully manipulated my expectations. I was expecting a good racewar thread.

They're so fluffy I wanna die!! Phone Post 3.0

Evil Ash - Buncha pussies!! Phone Post 3.0

Damn you beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Difficult to say if this is black-on-black or black-on-white crime.

Berserker -

The victim is clearly Mulatto, you insensitive prick. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III - 
Berserker -

The victim is clearly Mulatto, you insensitive prick. Phone Post 3.0

Youths are targeting the "victim", since in their eyes, the victim isn't black enough.

Well played mbn and Hocky

Those cats are fine up standing citizens Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - animals
Lol. VU Phone Post 3.0

If Obama had a pet.... Phone Post 3.0

Jesse Catson will be all over this. Phone Post 3.0