-400 and Diaz 300

As stated on the news section of this site Phone Post 3.0

Silva now sits at -400 and Diaz 300 Phone Post 3.0

Silva now sits at -400 and Diaz plus 300 Phone Post 3.0

Money to be made! Phone Post 3.0

Wow crazy Phone Post 3.0

Can somebody explain to a non-gambler wtf that means

A $400 bet and a Silva win gets you $100. A $100 Diaz bet and win gets you $300. Phone Post 3.0

Death Star - A $400 bet and a Silva win gets you $100. A $100 Diaz bet and win gets you $300. Phone Post 3.0

Simple enough. Thank you

War diaz !!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Triple your money on a fight that's 65/35 in the other guys favor... Phone Post 3.0

alkysmurf - Triple your money on a fight that's 65/35 in the other guys favor... Phone Post 3.0

If Anderson is the old Champ, Diaz goes down with a jab.

shaqitup - 
alkysmurf - Triple your money on a fight that's 65/35 in the other guys favor... Phone Post 3.0

legit lol man.

I think Diaz closes at an even bigger dog, something like 600. When he gets there I'll drop some cash on him. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 

getting KO for the first time, 2 odd losses, freak injury and long lay off is going to take a toll on silva. don't think we will see a prime silva but even with all that i still see him as the favorite.

xsrg95 - 
shaqitup - 

getting KO for the first time, 2 odd losses, freak injury and long lay off is going to take a toll on silva. don't think we will see a prime silva but even with all that i still see him as the favorite.

I agree tbh, his confidence must be down a bit as well.

His athleticism will certainly be diminished, and as a guy that relies on speed and reflexes, being 39 years old does not help.

Also receiving your first KO loss might not help either.

War !!!! Phone Post 3.0

I predict a lot of people in this thread losing money but good luck to ya!

Easters - I predict a lot of people in this thread losing money but good luck to ya!
Your wrong !! I'm voting on diaz !!! Phone Post 3.0

Easters - I predict a lot of people in this thread losing money but good luck to ya!
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Well if silva does manage to lose his career is over. Diaz is a lower ranked ww at this point so silva will have no chance against the other monsters that makeup the current mw roster. Diaz is a perfect matchup for him Phone Post 3.0