42 and going raving

Hey OG BRetheren. 

My buddy's and I are going to see Danny tenaglia tomorrow at an outdoor festival. 

Going to  be popping real hard pressed ecstasy (when was the last time you had some real E)

mdma caps

K

8 ball 

percacets for the comedown and a sleeping pill for when the weekend is over 

my question is... what the fuck do I wear? 

When i I used to party it was always at an after hours bar.. never outdoor festival. 

1 Like

Good luck with your heart attack

2 Likes

RIP OP

hang that shit up bro, you don't wanna be the old guy that kicks it at a rave 

Skinny jeans faggot.

1 Like

ta92 -

RIP OP

hang that shit up bro, you don't wanna be the old guy that kicks it at a rave 

Shit son, the younger generation will be doing th same thing. They'll judge now but I guaran -damn-tee you raves will be a normal social event at retirement homes in 2065.

Petey my heart!

Haven't been on the party in a couple years 

looking forward to 48 hours of debauchery

maybe even a 21 year old raver chick (or 2)

androb -

Hey OG BRetheren. 

My buddy's and I are going to see Danny tenaglia tomorrow at an outdoor festival. 

Going to  be popping real hard pressed ecstasy (when was the last time you had some real E)

mdma caps

K

8 ball 

percacets for the comedown and a sleeping pill for when the weekend is over 

my question is... what the fuck do I wear? 

When i I used to party it was always at an after hours bar.. never outdoor festival. 

Why would you take old school E if you can get MDMA?

Not a good look

THere is no such this as real E.  And Mdma is E.

There has been no real E for a long time. Since the 80s.

THe DEA has said that 85% of what they sieze as E has no mdma in it.

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

It's definitely a great way to leave this rock

Here is OP

1 Like

Danny Tenaglia - Tunnel and Twilo... early 90s.... resident...

e. kaye -

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

Not true, here in Europe at least.

It's easier now to pick up quality mdma than it was in the 90s. Just need to know where to look. Unfortunately I'm too old for it now...

MGer - Was crazy back when the docks was the docks and danny would go 15+ hours til 3pm the next day.

Yes!  Last time I was out was Guvernment closing party. 

May after party at the "new comfort zone" Sunday 

RIP OP!!

butterfly wings. good luck.

1 Like

To answer op just wear what you want, we are at that age now where it doesn't matter anymore. I'm off to Glastonbury festival tomorrow and will throw on the first clothes that come to hand.

Ant C - 
e. kaye -

It's easier now to pick up quality mdma than it was in the 90s. Just need to know where to look. Unfortunately I'm too old for it now...

LOL, ok sure.   The DEA is wrong.

e. kaye -
Ant C - 
e. kaye -

LOL, ok sure.   The DEA is wrong.

If they are claiming it's only possible to pick up mdma with trace elements then yes, they are wrong. lol