42 and going raving

Rave and over 40 - obvious answer is Dayglow Cargo shorts.

3 Likes

Skirt and pantyhose, make it a special night!

ferox - Rave and over 40 - obvious answer is Dayglow Cargo shorts.

With Crocs

2 Likes

e. kaye - 
Ant C - 
e. kaye -

THere is no such this as real E.  And Mdma is E.

There has been no real E for a long time. Since the 80s.

THe DEA has said that 85% of what they sieze as E has no mdma in it.

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

Not true, here in Europe at least.

It's easier now to pick up quality mdma than it was in the 90s. Just need to know where to look. Unfortunately I'm too old for it now...

LOL, ok sure.   The DEA is wrong.

Could you link one or more of those reports please?

Because here's why it looks like nonsense: heroin by weight is more valuable than gold, whereas MDMA is cheaply and easily produced. So to sell heroin disguised as MDMA would be like selling gold disguised as lead.

The "urban myth" was always that pills were laced with heroin, that myth has been going around since forever, predicated on the fact that many e tablets had brown speckles in them. But ingesting heroin is not even a good way to take it so... yeah. Teenage urban myth.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/10/ecstasy-molly-purity-us-synthetic-drugs-mdma

I stand corrected.   The quality is better in Europe.   But still not pure.

FYI, an old friend of mine was the biggest E dealer on the planet at one time.

Eventually got busted.   I had no idea what he was up to at the time.  He just disappeared one day.

He was the guy that used Hasids to smuggle it into the US. 

His name is Sean Erez.

Dude you'll have a blast OP.. Wear whatever you FÜCKIN feel like, is there is ANY place you can wear whatever the fuck and not worry, outdoor rave festival is the place.

It took me 5 seconds to find this. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/10/ecstasy-molly-purity-us-synthetic-drugs-mdma

JitsuGuy -
ta92 -

RIP OP

hang that shit up bro, you don't wanna be the old guy that kicks it at a rave 

Shit son, the younger generation will be doing th same thing. They'll judge now but I guaran -damn-tee you raves will be a normal social event at retirement homes in 2065.

Back when I was partying every weekend at 20 or so there were plenty of older folks hanging out. Not nearly as many as the kids but enough that it was notable but not weird. Although there were sometimes those old dudes that were definitely there just to perv on the young ladies, those guys got a sitdown talking to eventually though.

This is the OP... well plus a heartattack:

I saw a Snapchat the other day from a friend of a person with a space helmet and a little basket around their neck with E.T in it. So I guess something like that.

2 Likes

You're going to look like a total asshole

invalid - 

If they're as high as he is, so will everyone else. 

wear a dark suit. sport a bluetooth earpiece. Get a 'Certified Pussy Inspector' badge too.

You're going raving fool ..   you wear Z-Cavariccis, silk shirt and top siders .. and don't forget to stick a glow stick in your mouth  !

1 Like

1 Like

invalid -

OP at the rave:

1 Like

e. kaye -

THere is no such this as real E.  And Mdma is E.

There has been no real E for a long time. Since the 80s.

THe DEA has said that 85% of what they sieze as E has no mdma in it.

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

You are out of the loop.

If you buy off the dark markets it is more pure than it has ever been. People regularly test the vendors gear online to make sure it is exactly what they advertise it as. Anytime someone sells bad product, word spreads & they go out of business. Online It pays to be straight & they rake in tens of millions selling the purest product.

2 Likes

UFO pants?

Soup and Beer -

Here is OP

I love this place

Pulmonary edema is no joke bro.  Stay home and sip geritol