42 and going raving

So,

OP is going to OD?

This should be good

take lots of pix of the scantily clad honey's there for us OP!

Hell yeah OP.

That's one hell of a Chris Farley cocktail you got going.

Soup and Beer - 

Here is OP

the hills have eyes

e. kaye -

THere is no such this as real E.  And Mdma is E.

There has been no real E for a long time. Since the 80s.

THe DEA has said that 85% of what they sieze as E has no mdma in it.

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

Ha ha.

A friend of mine makes pure MDMA. 

Super easy to get. Too easy.

DuffyLaCoronilla -
e. kaye -

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

Ha ha.

I knew a guy who knew a chemist friend who had access to a university lab.. Long time ago lol

Some Walter white style pure stuff..

Get pics of some raver sluts

MGer -

The G and the 8Ball is probably the best drug combo possible. All the benefits of both drugs, the epic euforia. None of the downfalls of either. The G kills the sketch of coke and coke kills the drowsiness of g. It truely is one of lifes perfect combinations.

This guy knows. 

androb -

Hey OG BRetheren. 

My buddy's and I are going to see Danny tenaglia tomorrow at an outdoor festival. 

Going to  be popping real hard pressed ecstasy (when was the last time you had some real E)

mdma caps

K

8 ball 

percacets for the comedown and a sleeping pill for when the weekend is over 

my question is... what the fuck do I wear? 

When i I used to party it was always at an after hours bar.. never outdoor festival. 

a corset

DuffyLaCoronilla -
e. kaye -

Ha ha.

Can your friend and I be best friends too?

As an x raver, can't go wrong with a new black shirt  and some cargo shorts. No high socks.

with that out of the way, respect for you to be still out there doing it. 

e. kaye - 
Ant C - 
e. kaye -

Not true, here in Europe at least.

It's easier now to pick up quality mdma than it was in the 90s. Just need to know where to look. Unfortunately I'm too old for it now...

LOL, ok sure.   The DEA is wrong.

Well to be honest, it's hard to trust an orginzation that says marijuana is just as dangerous as heroin.

Not saying your claim by them is incorrect, just that "taking the DEA's word for it" isn't something I would use to bolster an argument.

Also, I got Good E in 99-2000, then 6 years later was give "pure mdma" allegedly, I laughed at the effects.

I know most E was a mixture, but I didn't care, I had a great time back then. However from a few docs I've seen most people are getting bath salts these days.

Ghengiseanie -
WordUp -

Besides, who the fuck goes raving at FORTY TWO YEARS OLD?

I don't know anyone that still does it in their 30's. It's out of your system by then.

DJ at least monthly and rxpats rave hard buddy. no Pills around here (yes on Bali shit and 50 a pop) but lots of folks on shrooms. ehuch is lold 50c a trip

It's a young mans game on the other side of the DJ booth, buddy.

No 42 year old is meant to be out from 8pm-6am, Fri & Sat, every week.

androb -
KingFanPaul - I'm 36 and I just got back from the most amazing weekend ever for EDCLV. Stayed in a mansion with over 30 people ranging in ages from 21-38. It was fuckin awesome. Wear whatever the hell you want man. Just be yourself.

But what did you wear? Lol it's 100degress in LV did you rock shorts and sneakers? Shirt off style 

I'm not asking so much for looking cool as I am for comfort. It's an outdoor even that goes Day to night. Did you bring a backpack and wardrobe change for when the night went down

Nike air max every single day. Couple days with graphic shorts and black tanks. Last day with black basketball shorts and a dark t shirt with a graphic on it. I also had a backpack with some supplies. I gave out hand fans to a little over 100 people throughout the weekend, to help them beat the heat.

Good for you. Good FOR you.

Old cunts at a rave lol hope it ends up on YouTube. Maybe liveleak when you go into cardiac arrest.

lol

PaulWalkersCharredCorpse -

Old cunts at a rave lol hope it ends up on YouTube. Maybe liveleak when you go into cardiac arrest.

Some people are so negative let the guy enjoy life ffs...

Lol all the old grouchy fucks that hate their jobs and silently resent their cheating wives and ungrateful kids telling this guy not to go have a fun night.

Yeah how dare you go have fun, your supposed to suffer and sacrifice like the rest of us!

Stop acting like Peter pan, time to Be man! give up everything that makes you happy, raise a family and make good responsible decisions.

1 Like

Congratulations faggot you will be dead by Monday!