42 and going raving

Just popped my 1st. E

can I text someone a pic 

androb -

Just popped my 1st. E

can I text someone a pic 

In for dickpix.  

That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, and they stay the same age.

Pretty sure Elvis took that same combo August 15,1977

Ant C -
e. kaye -

THere is no such this as real E.  And Mdma is E.

There has been no real E for a long time. Since the 80s.

THe DEA has said that 85% of what they sieze as E has no mdma in it.

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

Not true, here in Europe at least.

It's easier now to pick up quality mdma than it was in the 90s. Just need to know where to look. Unfortunately I'm too old for it now...
This.

androb -

Just popped my 1st. E

can I text someone a pic 

Yup

u r a raving lunatic

Cherrycola - That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, and they stay the same age.

Tell me you do stand up? Amazing!

GenErick -
Cherrycola - That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, and they stay the same age.

Agreed how did cherrycola come up with that?. That's brilliant. I get older but they stay the same age. Like the girls will stay the same age and u get older 

I want some illz now, brah.  Got the itch in me.  I want to break out the vicks vaporub and newport cigarettes, lotion up some bitch until our hands melt together and then invite her to take a shower with me, only to have my bitch ass friend and his bitch ass girlfriend stop us because it was a "bad idea."  Cock-blocking fucks.

unoiwantsomkolad -
GenErick -

Agreed how did cherrycola come up with that?. That's brilliant. I get older but they stay the same age. Like the girls will stay the same age and u get older 

It just came to me... I have no idea

I had a party renaissance period from about 38 to 41. Went to alt clubs and parties / raves all the time.. Took my weight in drugs. Got plenty of attention from the females and didn't look too ridiculous. But I did stop all that probably just in time

e. kaye - 
Ant C - 
e. kaye -

THere is no such this as real E.  And Mdma is E.

There has been no real E for a long time. Since the 80s.

THe DEA has said that 85% of what they sieze as E has no mdma in it.

The other 15% has trace amounts and is usually a mixture of heroin, amphetimines and other drugs.

THere are urban legends of stashs of the real thing from the 80s when it was legal and sold mail order.

Not true, here in Europe at least.

It's easier now to pick up quality mdma than it was in the 90s. Just need to know where to look. Unfortunately I'm too old for it now...

LOL, ok sure.   The DEA is wrong.

Yes, they are wrong.

Or more accurately, lying to scare away users. "Weed is laced with PCP! DOn't smoke it!"

It's the same shit.

You might not be aware of this, but tester kits are now readily available. WHen it is not pure MDMA, it usually turnes out to be something chemically related, like MDA.

Yo where rave slut pics. You need to deliver in the situation

Update from OP

just got home from an epic night.. Saw Tanny T Didn't  disappoint - crowd was 35 + at least 

went to sound exchange and danced till 4 

then strapped on the big boy pants and went to new comfort zone for the morning/afternoon. Shift 

2 ecsatcy pills 

4mdma 

Some G and a bump or 2 of K. 

Just got back to my place with a buddy hit up the  LCBO. And made 1 last call to a buddy for 1/2 a 8b to get us through the day. 

Beers and nose beers all day baby!!

epeic 

Sounds like a blast OP. I'll take a nap for you buddy.

androb -

Update from OP

just got home from an epic night.. Saw Tanny T Didn't  disappoint - crowd was 35 + at least 

then strapped on the big boy pants and went to new comfort zone for the morning/afternoon. Shift 

2 ecsatcy pills 

4mdma 

Just got back to my place with a buddy hit up the  LCBO. And made 1 last call to a buddy for 1/2 a 8b to get us through the day. 

epeic 

What is G? GHB?

Congrats on surviving OP.

androb -

Update from OP

2 ecsatcy pills 

4mdma 

epeic 

I guess if you're going to go out, that's the way to do it.

Cherrycola - 
unoiwantsomkolad -
GenErick -

It just came to me... I have no idea

Or you watched Dazed and Confused.